Briere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briere

Didn't see a thread with his name on it and figured we needed to correct that oversight. ASAP!

The guy is money.

1-0, good guys
    www.disciplerocks.com

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/flye...viewAll=y#more
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

49 career postseason goals, 106 points in 104 postseason games.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

He's one of the few people that I'm shocked when he has a good shot and it doesn't go in. He might not have the hardest shot in the world but he is awesome with pinpointing it exactly where the goalie won't be.

This team is very easy to like. I hope they win the Cup so they can go down in our city history. They deserve it.

With the other 3 teams sucking hard, the Flyers are our best hope.

Comment

Totally concur Vin.
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Once they got the forechecking and speed going, it was awesome.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

This team is very easy to like. I hope they win the Cup so they can go down in our city history. They deserve it.

With the other 3 teams sucking hard, the Flyers are our best hope.

The Cup is out there to be taken. As young and inexperienced as as much of this team is, they may still have 'the right stuff'. Stranger things have happened.

What concerns me is Bryz. At times he moves around like he's walking in wet concrete.

Comment

Working...
              X