Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey's Vets Owning the Young Flyers

this is ugly,if Bryz wasn't standing on his head it would be a blowout
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I wonder how the league will view Giroux's hit at the end of the 2nd.

Comment

This is fucking ridiculous.

Giroux getting suspended for one game might be good for us.

Like when Neal missed game 4.

Comment

Flyers just aren't on their game. Passes are just in front of or behind their intended recipient (looks like a DMac pass) so they can't move in stride. Passes aren't crisp are are being intercepted.
        It just looks like the Devils are playing faster and with more desire.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

In game 2, I thought "they're just getting bad bounces." But it's much more than that. They just seem like they're always a milisecond out of sync and nothing is crisp.

I can't explain it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            I can't explain it at all.
            They're young and and lack experience. NJ plays very good defense...a concept that is anathema to a star-studded group like the Crosbys.

(I love using 'anathema'!)

Comment

They are getting dominated all over the ice, I have to take my hat off to the Devils, they have really been bringing it the last three games.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
              X