Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson Gone

4 yrs. with the Saints
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Beau Allen to Tampa Bay
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Shit. I was hoping we could keep Robinson.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Beau Allen to Tampa Bay
        I think Ngata will replace him with no problem.

Comment

Robinson certainly did well for the birds but I think the birds have high hopes for Jones/ Douglas as young guys along with Mills.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Robinson certainly did well for the birds but I think the birds have high hopes for Jones/ Douglas as young guys along with Mills.
            Exactly.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think they choose to resign Bradham which is the right move. With Worley coming in they could move Jenkins into the slot and Worley could move to the third safety. One other option could be Sidney Jones playing the nickel or even DJ Killings (Love his name).

We also could pick a guy off the scrap heap like we did with Robinson to begin with. Options are there.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Yup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  I think Ngata will replace him with no problem.
                  So is Ngata actually an Eagle or not? Right after it was first announced, and posted on BGN, BGN gave an update from someone that tweeted that Ngata had not signed with the Eagles, and had not even been to Philadelphia yet. That seemed to get brushed under the rug because a day later everyone was still talking about Ngata as an Eagle so I thought I had missed a memo. Then at 4pm, the Eagles officially announced all of their moves...and they did NOT mention Ngata...and again I didn't really see anyone saying anything about it.

Comment

I just went on Philadelphiaeagles.com and there is an article about Schwartz' new toys and there is no mention of Ngata and the article is 3 hrs old. Maybe he didn't pass the Physical. I told 60 earlier, I think they are going after Suh.
                    Last edited by musicman; 03-14-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      I just went on Philadelphiaeagles.com and there is an article about Schwartz' new toys and there is no mention of Ngata and the article is 3 hrs old. Maybe he didn't pass the Physical. I told 60 earlier, I think they are going after Suh.
                      I think that they're cutting Wentz to get under the cap to sign him.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I will admit that my Ngata comment was based on the assumption..... That he would be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          I think that they're cutting Wentz to get under the cap to sign him.
                          Suh is in need of nothing, BUT a SB ring. I think he goes somewhere he can get a ring at a discount.

Comment

Ngata is visiting the team today per Ian Rappaport. Wanted to have a visit before signing, Lions still in the hunt too.

Comment

Working...
                            X