No announcement yet.

The no Eagles game today thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not understand the fumble out the end zone call. WTF were they looking at?

Comment

KC playing like shit but Steelers only up by 9

Comment

Amazing how I’ve had no trouble hearing a whistle today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          KC playing like shit but Steelers only up by 9
          I took Pitt today on the money line. The press set it up with all of the fake news BS about Pitt.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Really sorry to hear about Rodgers, hate it when great players go down,,,, but of course this helps pave the way in the NFC for us.

Comment

I gotta tell you the “good “ teams in the league looked like hot garbage today I thought.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Wonderful that the Giants are showing up tonight. Just stupid enough to win a few games to make sure they pick 5-6 instead of 1 would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  I gotta tell you the “good “ teams in the league looked like hot garbage today I thought.
                  New England led by Tom Terrific - without an outrageous TD reversal against the Jets, the Pats are in last place in the AFC East

KC led by Alex Smith - looked like crap against a hated rival in a major test...AT HOME. AR says, "We'll be fine there".

Denver - was this a classic "trap game" AT HOME or do they really kinda suck. We knew Denver's offense was a bit suspect and even the best defense will have trouble containing NY's fearsome offensive juggernaut.

Green Bay led by Aaron Rogers - Oh! Wait...see ya next year

Atlanta led by Matty Ice - it is a time honored tradition in Atlanta that ALL their pro sports teams must fail miserably when they are clear favorites and have everything to gain

Carolina led by the Great, but humble, Cam Newton - who led by what?

Comment

Working...
                  X