No announcement yet.

The "Is anyone still paying attention?" GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on me, I left out that we need to find another pass rushing DE.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Shame on me, I left out that we need to find another pass rushing DE.
      1A)WR
      1B)CB
      1C)DE
      we need HRs here
      add building blocks for all else
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        1A)WR
        1B)CB
        1C)DE
        we need HRs here
        add building blocks for all else
        Unfortunately for the first two we need multiples. Aside from Jordan Mathews and Jalen Mills (who is not a starter) the cub bard is almost bare.

I think on the DE side of it, unless something happens like Garrett falls to 15 or something like that I don't think they will address it with anything more than a low level FA signing. DT might be more important as Logan is a FA.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Lol, you guys are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Yes we need OL. We also desperately need wr, cb, and also additions at RB and LB. We are not going to compete for a title until we address most of these areas. Where we go first, and whether is is thru FA or the draft doesn't matter. Let's just hope this new cat from Baltimore can judge some horse flesh and get us headed back in the right directiom.
          You forgot one other need - a pass rushing defensive end.

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't read some of the posts right after the one quoted above.

Comment

Thanks Chip. I already admonished myself for the omission.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Thanks Chip. I already admonished myself for the omission.
              At least he didn't draft that loser DE of his from Oregon . We got our part time stud OT instead.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X