Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fuckin shit show

Comment

I’m questioning why I’m watching when it looks like they don’t care about playing.

Comment

This team looks like shit.

Comment

They look like they are playing out the schedule, like there is nothing to play for.

Comment

Did Alshon Jeffrey miss the flight?

Comment

Why would they not take 15 yards?

Comment

They are lucky they have made the playoffs already.

Comment

defense is gonna need to win this one
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Well at least we won't lose in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                      I’m questioning why I’m watching when it looks like they don’t care about playing.
                      I believe they care. It's just that too many of them suck.

Comment

I am so angry right now. If I hear anyne from this team conplain about the fans questioning them I will drive to the stadium and punch them in the face. They look like shit and deserve to be critisized.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Sidney Jones for the playoffs !!!
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’m really surprised. I thought we’d come out hungry.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                              I’m really surprised. I thought we’d come out hungry.
                              So did I. What’s it gonna take to wake them up?

Comment

Foles fucking sucks tonight!! He looks like a back up who hasn’t played in a few years.
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X