X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real good Nick interview (10 minutes) better than the usual dull stuff

http://www.kvue.com/video/sports/1-o...es/269-8097054
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nick reveals the anxiety of his not playing well going into the playoffs.

Comment

One, that is a sweet hat. Need one of them. Second, man I wish I was in Austin in short sleeve shirt with leaves and green grass playing a round of golf.
      As for the interview; yea it was worth watching. I have all the faith in the world with him stepping in any time the Eagles need him to.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

How lucky were we to have had Nick Fowles to turn to when Carson went down. I love having Wentz as our QB but no guarantees that he would have played as well in Nick did in the SB. The story of the Birds 2017 season is deserving of a movie...Seriously!

I haven't been 'home' to New York since we won and l still have to pinch myself every now and then to make sure it's not all a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          How lucky were we to have had Nick Fowles to turn to when Carson went down. I love having Wentz as our QB but no guarantees that he would have played as well in Nick did in the SB. The story of the Birds 2017 season is deserving of a movie...Seriously!

I haven't been 'home' to New York since we won and l still have to pinch myself every now and then to make sure it's not all a dream.
          Are you talking about us winning the SB or the fact that it's still friekin winter up here and you're in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Are you talking about us winning the SB or the fact that it's still friekin winter up here and you're in Florida?

Both my daughter and the guy checking our house tell me I'm nuts if we return before May.

Comment

Working...
            X