Kris Benson, Chad Durbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Benson, Chad Durbin

I think both of these guys are in the rotation by June 1.

Chad Durbin is a pretty good pitcher, and I think he'll be the first to step in when the brass pulls the plug on either Eaton or Kendrick.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Re: Kris Benson, Chad Durbin

Or Myers goes on the DL.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      Or Myers goes on the DL.
      bite your tongue!
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

kendrick certainly deserves more chances. he wasn't on last night, but that was far from his fault as the defense was atrocious. there were 7 runs, but only 1 of them was earned.

i wouldn't count too much on durbin as he has yet to put together one above average season. who knows if benson is even going to be healthy this season.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
          kendrick certainly deserves more chances. he wasn't on last night, but that was far from his fault as the defense was atrocious. there were 7 runs, but only 1 of them was earned.

i wouldn't count too much on durbin as he has yet to put together one above average season. who knows if benson is even going to be healthy this season.

i agree. kendrick will get more chances. i'm a little alarmed at his utter unwillingness to challenge hitters last night when he got to two strikes. but that's because his stuff isn't that great and he really could use more time in the minor leagues to develop a better second pitch, IMO.

i like durbin and i think he'll be perfectly fine once he breaks into the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
            Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            Or Myers goes on the DL.
            bite your tongue!
            It's not like he's been lighting the world on fire.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
            X