iggy signs for 6 years, $80million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iggy signs for 6 years, $80million?

let's hope so. if this is true, i am incredibly psyched to watch this season and may be forced to buy the nba package.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3532139

Re: iggy signs for 6 years, $80million?

Originally posted by betty
    let's hope so. if this is true, i am incredibly psyched to watch this season and may be forced to buy the nba package.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3532139
    Good for him - he got paid - now he better perform this year.

Thats not a horrible deal - in the NBA right now the Gerald Wallace's, Okafors, Dengs of the world get that kind of coin and fortunately (or unfortunately) AI2 fits right in with that group.

I would like to see what a healthy Brand can do for his game

Comment

moderate NBA fan here although i do root for the sixers.

when did those guys rob a bank. isn't this like close to $200 million for two guys this summer??
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I like this..."Point guard Andre Miller, center Samuel Dalembert, and promising bench players like Thaddeus Young and Louis Williams make the Sixers an emergent force in the East."
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
          I like this..."Point guard Andre Miller, center Samuel Dalembert, and promising bench players like Thaddeus Young and Louis Williams make the Sixers an emergent force in the East."
          thad is going to start at the 3 and iggy is going to start at the 2. that will move willie green to the bench, but hopefully he'll be buried with addition of ivey and rush. i've seen enough of willie to know that he's good for 10 minutes at best.

Comment

Working...
          X