Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick--- who is the opening day starter at........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick--- who is the opening day starter at........

SAM???????

Next in our series is SAM...........

Will any of the young guys be able to unseat our favorite Air guitar playing SAM?

Will Jones be that surprise cut some have talked about?
    Dhani "Mr Bow Tie" Jones?
    0.00%
    Chris "King Kong" Gocong?
    100.00%
    Dedrick "Threes Company" Roper?
    0.00%
    Greg "The Capitol" Richmond?
    0.00%
    Bonus option---Jones starts,,,, but by midseason one of the young guys does become the starter?
    0.00%

So, as of today, McCoy is our starting WILL, right? How does everyone feel about that? We haven't seen much of him. Can he produce? Or is he another in a long line of LB missteps for the Eagles?

Comment

Hey Vin - just curious, can polls be posted on here where it will show who voted for what option? I've seen that on Flyersphans.com and think it's pretty cool. That way we can see who thinks what. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Or even care?

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
        Hey Vin - just curious, can polls be posted on here where it will show who voted for what option? I've seen that on Flyersphans.com and think it's pretty cool. That way we can see who thinks what. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Or even care?
        Nope. And I think polling should be anonymous anyway... but being able to do both would be helpful. I'm pretty sure you can't do it but I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
          And I think polling should be anonymous anyway...
          My wife thinks it's better when 2 people are in love. I kind of agree w/ you.

Comment

I keep hearing about Richmond, but admittedly know nothing about him. Anybody care to enlighten me?
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'd say Richmond is not going to make the team despite some small rounds of hype that pump him up from time to time from the Spdaro hype machine.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Call me delusional, but I believe that part of the problem that Dhani had can be attributed to the overall struggles of the team in genberal last season and the defense specifically.

Shoot, even Dawkins looked pedestrian at times last season. So, I believe that with the return of the Dline to a certain level of dominance, I see Dhani being very effective this season.

Comment

Working...
                X