No announcement yet.

DirecTV NBA Pass is $47.50...and yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV NBA Pass is $47.50...and yet...

...I don't give a crap. I don't want to watch this team suck again. Mediocrity doesn't make me watch TV. I'd rather watch repeats of My Name is Earl.

Damn Billy King. He's pathetic.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

It's not 47.50 is it? It's 4 payments of 47.50.

But your point still stands.. it's not worth $10.

Comment

dont give up ya,you got to stick by the team,through thick and thin. I know you get pissed off sometimes,but when your a die hard fan,its impossible to not watch
      Ultimate Vertical Jump Project
      http://mcgill36.dunknow.hop.clickbank.net

Comment

lmao...dude Vin - I wouldn't pay $47.50 for a full season...and you're right...it's 4 payments of that! lmao...

Anyway - CrazyHops - I'm a diehard Philly fan but this team, this superstar and this general manager have run their lifespan. Enough for me...I'll root but I know what's going to happen. Check back in 6 months.

They'll be fighting for the 8th playoff spot and will be hovering around .500.

Phillies miss playoffs / Iverson Dominates - Sixers Mediocre / Flyers Choke / Eagles Tease

* These are my realities.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Im sorry but there is not even a SINGLE PERCENT OF A CHANCE this team wins the championship. No one, including me, gives this team a chance...and that is how it should be.

When you have a team run by a ballhog, and surround him with a bunch of guys who can't play, but who also want the ball...besides the fact that they cant play defense for their lives!!!...it does not make for a fun team...let alone a winning team.

0-10? 0-20? Anyone want to bet on their record after the first some-odd number of games of the season?

Comment

20 Games: I say 8-12
            41 Games: I say 17-24
            60 Games: I say 29-31 (Make a run to pretend they can contend)
            82 Games: 39-43 (Like death and taxes)
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I still think that if they had traded Iverson, they'd be even worse off. Blah.

Comment

That's cause Billy King would have swung a blockbuster 4 team trade where we lose Iverson and end up with Adonal Foyle, Mark Madsen, Derek Fisher and some unknown euro with tremendous upside.

Comment

Agreed. Ed Wade = Billy King.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I really think the only team in the East that will finish with a worse record than the Sixers is Atlanta. I think they could be really bad this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X