Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time in 14 years, the Phils are back Game DT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For the first time in 14 years, the Phils are back Game DT.

spilbourgh walks on four pitches. 1st and 2nd, 1 out.

catcher Torrealba up. let's go DP.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

shit. single to center. Atkins scores. 2-0.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

This sucks.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Francis with the sac bunt. 2nd and 3rd, 2 outs, Kaz Matsui up.

Gotta get this guy.

Comment

Matsui walks

Hamels at 45 pitches already. crap.

Comment

Dubee visits the mound.

Tulowitzki up.

Cole runs the count full after going up 0-2. this is starting to seriously suck.

ball four. 3-0. Harry says cole got pinched.

Comment

grand slam foul ball from Holliday. i think i just crapped my pants.

Comment

OK. I can take losing, but I don't like getting blown out. This is getting scary.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Holliday K's. Rox bat around. 3-0 midway through the 2nd.

Comment

Are we seeing the nerves of a very young guy coming loose? C'mon Cole pull it together.

Comment

I hate this. THe only question so far is whether our vaunted hitting or our vaunted star pitcher sucks the most.

Comment

That was close. If the Phils go three and out, I'm going to flip out.
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Howard leads off.

Works a 3-1 count, fouls it back. Fouls it off again. And again. Then K's on a changeup.

Four straight k's for Francis.

Comment

Rowand up.

6 for 8 lifetime against Francis.

Rowand falls behind 0-2.

Rowand grounds out to SS. Progress! At least he didn't K!

Comment

Burrell.

Quickly falls behind 1-2. Burrell works a full count.

Burrell walks.

Comment

Working...
                                X