Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is your order for bringing players back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is your order for bringing players back?

After tomorrow all signings have no impact against the salary cap. That means that we can bring back the following players: Wiz, Ajai,Sproles, Warmack, Graham, Reynolds, Wallace are still available. My order:

1) Wiz-still capable
    2) Ajai-great back when healthy
    3) Wallace-didn't get to see anything last year before he got hurt
    4) Sproles-he can still play in emergency but has lost a lot of speed
    5) Graham-probably all done
    6) Reynolds-better than nothing
    7) Warmack-not better than nothing
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Wiz and then nothing
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Wiz and then nothing
      LOL ND. I was thinking that too. I can't believe we made the playoffs with those stiffs actually playing. I'm surprised that Wis is still available though.

Comment

Think they can do better than Wiz with an interior OL. Question of the day: does Sendejo get cut? Is he worth a 4th rd comp pick?
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
          Think they can do better than Wiz with an interior OL. Question of the day: does Sendejo get cut? Is he worth a 4th rd comp pick?
          I didn't think Wiz was that bad fly, especially compared to Warmack but that's just a matter of opinion. As far as Sendejo goes the last thing that I would be worrying about is that crazy formula that the NFL sprinkles its secret sauce on to determine comp picks. Everybody scratches their heads the way that they distribute them every year when the list comes out. Go with the best players and don't worry about comps. The future is now!

Comment

The fact Wiz can play G and C makes him interesting. Ajayi would need to show that his quickness is still there, otherwise I think it's time to move on. Just my opinion, but now that Mailata has a year of being taught by Stoutland , I think he gets reps inside since we drafted the heir apparent .
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Want to see all (cept maybe Reynolds) compete.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                The fact Wiz can play G and C makes him interesting. Ajayi would need to show that his quickness is still there, otherwise I think it's time to move on. Just my opinion, but now that Mailata has a year of being taught by Stoutland , I think he gets reps inside since we drafted the heir apparent .
                Been saying that all preseason. Pryor and Mailata have to step up. All players were young at some point. Let the two of them play all of the preseason and see where they are at.

Comment

Pass on all of them.

Maybe bring back Wiz, but I just don’t see him wanting to be a backup still

Comment

One of the Eagles (Kelce?) said they were solid guard play away from reaching the MFCCG. If I am remembering this correctly, can’t bring Wiz back. Chemistry would not be good.

Comment

IMO, there's a reason Wiz is where he is. Maybe the team should pass on him, unless circumstances compel them to sign him once again

Comment

One of the Eagles (Kelce?) said they were solid guard play away from reaching the MFCCG. If I am remembering this correctly, can’t bring Wiz back. Chemistry would not be good.
                        I think that he was referring to Brooks getting hurt more than anything else but it's tough to tell. He went out on the second drive of the game. It always seemed strange to me that Warmack was splitting time with Wis when it was so obvious that he was better than Warmack. Kelce says contradicting things sometimes. He talks about great chemistry is with everybody in the line and then he says stuff like that. Maybe he and Wis just don't get along? Who knows?

TP makes a good point in that there's a reason why Wis is where he is and we're never going to know what it is. Too bad.

Comment

Agree that Kelce was referring to Brooks’s injury, but Wis replaced Brooks, so damning for Wis. At any rate I think I’d rather Levitre. If nothing else, he would fit better with Long, Cox, Johnson.

Comment

Agree that Kelce was referring to Brooks’s injury, but Wis replaced Brooks, so damning for Wis. At any rate I think I’d rather Levitre. If nothing else, he would fit better with Long, Cox, Johnson.
                            Ha! I see what you did there!

Comment

Good one fly, missed that until TP pointed it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X