EARTH TO EVERYONE - WE'RE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

BP, you are probably right. But that's not the question

the question is, even if we go one and done....would you like to make the playoffs? Even at 8-8?

Comment

sf, you understand where I am coming from.

MD, no one told you what you could do, or couldn't do. I am only stating what IIIII feel about it. Feel free to care as much as you want.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by pete liske
          I'll be rooting for a draft pick, winning even one game doesn't help this team at all.......By the way, get ready for the thunderous Boo's this sorry ass team can expect this Monday!!

Screw that! That's called a losers mentality. Besides, there is no guarantee that having a higher pick will result in a good player.

There is no way in hell I will root for either Fox or Mora Jr to beat the Eagles. For that matter the Cowbitches, Vagiants, and Foreskins can all go fuck themselves too.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            EARTH TO EVERYONE - WE'RE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS
            Sweet! This makes us a lock to make it...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

funny look back.

hey, I was right for the last two games

here is to hoping I am wrong about the next two

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
                first of all I gave them no chance vs the Colts. Fast track, indoors, on the road against a good O-Line. So while many others had wacky hopes in that game....I did not.

Panthers are struggling. Geoff Hangartner, Evan Mathis and Jeremy Bridges are starters on their O-Line right now. I just think we can stop these guys and win an ugly 17-13 type of game

and in the end I would always much rather play to win and build character and momentum for the youngsters than I would lose, suck and get draft position.

it's not about the ring at this point. It's about righting the ship going into next year. It's about playoff experience for all the youth who have not had it. It's about an attitude. It's about the future
                Dawk
                I agree with this, but no one is coming to the top and dominating this year. With effort, and a ball bounce our way here and there instead of against us as happened so often in the past we could surprise even ourselves. This team is not as talented as most of ARs past teams but maybe they can get luckier than in the past and this year that may be enough.
                Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

sadly Dawk you will be right about the whole shebang.

Comment

Working...
                  X