Saints are a damn good football team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vet Turf
    Since it is unlikely the birds will be in the superbowl, I think the NFL's dream matchup would be SD v NO. Lots of good characters, LT v Bush. High octane offenses, good defenses, the NO story, you could bring back the Air Coryell stories. I would be VERY interested in the game.
    Not to mention the Brees vs. San Diego angle. Agree that that would be a great matchup for the Bowl, and I'll probably root for that to happen once somebody puts the Birds out of our misery...
    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

[quote=crazy like the monkey]
      Originally posted by "Vet Turf":0269d
      Since it is unlikely the birds will be in the superbowl, I think the NFL's dream matchup would be SD v NO. Lots of good characters, LT v Bush. High octane offenses, good defenses, the NO story, you could bring back the Air Coryell stories. I would be VERY interested in the game.
      Not to mention the Brees vs. San Diego angle. Agree that that would be a great matchup for the Bowl, and I'll probably root for that to happen once somebody puts the Birds out of our misery...[/quote:0269d]

Oh, man (smacks forehead) how could I forget the Brees - SD angle.

Comment

I loved it when Payton had Brees take the knee rather than score another sure TD. Madden and Michaels saw it as the student respecting the mentor.
        Maybe? But it also said, "This has gotten boring...the Bitch Slapping is over!"

Comment

Go Saints!

Comment

Working...
          X