Happy Hour Friday (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hour Friday (OT)

Yes, folks it is friday once more! Woo-hoo!

What are you up to tonight and this weekend?

I have very few definitive plans...girlfriend & my family are all out of town, probably going to catch up on house maintenance, see some movies, bike if its nice out along the river and in Fairmount park and watch the Eagles with some buddies...

Anyone been to a restaurant called Pumpkin at 18th and South streets? Going there with some friends tonight...its a small byo place that supposedly has great food...

Headed home after my last client meeting in a bit, still drinking Magic Hat tonight...been on that for several weeks now and it is good stuff.
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Me and my room mates are trying to have a party tonight. Gotta stop at the store after work. I'm thinking Corona and lime this weekend, maybe pick up a bottle of Patron (At my parties it almost always results in naked girls runnin around).

Saturday will probably take it easy so I can wake up early Sunday to get to the sports bar for Eagles/Saints and my bloddy mary breakfast.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

A friend of mine apparently feels it's a good idea to propose to his girlfriend at a bar(the Rhawnhurst Cafe) tonight with a bunch of us there to witness. I'm going mostly for support, because I have the distinct feeling that it could turn into a train wreck.
      Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
        A friend of mine apparently feels it's a good idea to propose to his girlfriend at a bar(the Rhawnhurst Cafe) tonight with a bunch of us there to witness. I'm going mostly for support, because I have the distinct feeling that it could turn into a train wreck.
        hmmm that bar sounds familar, where is it?
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          Originally posted by Sub
          hmmm that bar sounds familar, where is it?
          Rhawn & Castor, off the Boulevard. I've never been before.
          Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Im staying at the beach this weekend to surf and have some fun. Tomorrow night is FLA/AUB which is huge and I'll head home Sunday to watch the game on the dish. I'll be drinking Jack probably

Comment

Sipping on a Sam Adams summer ale, a very decent out of season brew marked down to 6 bucks for a 12 pack. I love the winter style brews, but Adams and Harpoon were both on sale.
              Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
                This is... how do you say.... a terrible idea.

Comment

I am working the UVA-MD football game. Then during my first weekend in Richmond in a month, I'll hit the punk Irish Pub for me favorite suds.....Brilliant!!

Then I watch the Birds from home for the first time in three weeks. I will be sober for this one, since I work Sunday night.
                  Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
                    Video it! Just kidding... Even the name of of the digs is creepy? No? G/L
                    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                    X