Clear All

• Eagles Pursuing Randy Moss

http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid...w=1920&bih=998
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

he's retired. i'd rather go after malcolm floyd, frankly.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

They offered him a contract after he retired. Shows what retirement means.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
        They offered him a contract after he retired. Shows what retirement means.

i know, just kidding about that. but i would prefer floyd.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I really don't think we need a WR to be honest. I'd prefer some LB's.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

If they bring him in before they get Jackson a new deal I think it's going to be gas on a fire. I think Jackson will go ballistic with another attention grabber taking some passes away from him and getting more money than he gets to boot!! Before the new CBA the vet minimum for a player with ore than 11 years was $820 G - far more than DJax will get this year. If Jackson had a brain in his head and a decent agent he'd get his ass into camp NOW so they can work out a new deal. The Eagles won't consider it until he shows up and rightly so! Bringing in Moss and paying him more than Jackson's $550 G is going to be an interesting proposition!!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Moss would be a 1 yr deal most likely....we know they went after him hard several years ago b/f he signed back with the Pats so it makes sense although I'm not sure what he has left in the tank or heart.

DJax better get his behind into camp soon if he wants to get paid this year....
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

According to Jeff McLane the Eagles never made an offer to Moss.
                http://twitter.com/#!/Jeff_McLane
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

This could just be a ploy to get DJax/Rosenhaus thinking that there are other options out there.
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                    I really don't think we need a WR to be honest. I'd prefer some LB's.
                    I'll beating this drum as well. But I suspect we will sign Mark Simoneau.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      I'll beating this drum as well. But I suspect we will sign Mark Simoneau.

I just hurt myself!

Comment

Matt McCoy is available.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                          Matt McCoy is available.
                          Please stop! My body doesn't heal as fast as it did when I was younger!

Comment

Levon Kirkland baby!! I hear he's been working out, and he's down to 400 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                            X