Sixers Off-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Off-Season Thread

It will take awhile for another game but we've had some nice in-season discussion so let it continue here.

I'm enthused by the direction they are heading and with new leadership - this franchise is hopefully on the upswing.

Re: Sixers Off-Season Thread

Good idea Steve..... I am waiting, hopeful, that they spend the money wisely and not just for the sake of spending money.

Comment

Waiting to see what happens with one Josh Smith down in Atlanta. Hawks may have some issues getting him locked up and he'd be a great addition.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Smith would be a great addition. They also need a 3 point shooter (or Rodney Carney to continue to develop his shot).

Comment

Josh Smith is definitely a good player, but not the guy the Sixers need. The Sixers need a 4 that can rebound and play with his back to the basket. They also need a 2-guard with an inside/outside game.

I like Igudala but he doesn't really have a place on this team going forward. However, I'm about 90% sure they will resign him anyway.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
          X