Looking Forward To Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Forward To Next Season

The athletes are in place and the multitude of picks should be enough to lead this team towards the playoffs next season. Looking forward to what Brett Brown can do next season.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Same here

I hope they get 2 out of the top 10 picks

I don't care if Towns from Kentucky or Okafor from Duke are on the board, you take them. Don't care about Embiid and his minutes. Hinkie is smart enough to know he needs assets and he needs to pick the best player available.

Comment

wonder if Hinkie knows anything about baseball ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'll be curious to see if they f*** this up. My guess is they do.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
          I'll be curious to see if they f*** this up. My guess is they do.
          Ain't no middle ground ---- it's either gonna work great or be a giant fail.

Comment

Well it sure doesn't seem to be working this year. Of course as Philly faithful we have the refrain down pat.......Maybe next year
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I can't stand the NBA but I did watch a quarter of Okafor the other night. Man that kid is gonna be something.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                The athletes are in place and the multitude of picks should be enough to lead this team towards the playoffs next season. Looking forward to what Brett Brown can do next season.
                Hell, I'm starting to enjoy watching them now.

Comment

Working...
                X