I know it's early but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's early but...

This team seems to have really come together. I know a lot can still happen, but this is so much better than last years stumbling and bumbling around for 5 months.
    www.disciplerocks.com

No McNabb helps I think.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I like what I'm seeing as well.

Everyone is playing great and Bobrovsky is unbelievable right now

I thought I heard someone comment, that they were playing great at this time last year too and then their coach got fired.

Comment

They were only 13-11 at the end of November and had the 2-9 skid at the beginning of December. I think that's when Stevens got canned.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I haven't seen many games this year (Directv), but watching todays game really impressed me. I really like the Ruskie between the pipes, looks like we may finally have hit on a special goalie. The defense in front of him was even more impressive. Disciplined, physical and very talented. Let's see if they can stay healthy in the 2nd half, if so the skies the limit. Oh yeah, Giroux is coming into his own, you could see it last year but now what a difference. What a talent he is.
          Last edited by Zepster; 01-24-2011, 12:08 AM.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Watch this awesome shift from last night. Giroux-Carter-Zherdev is a sick line right now, it's almost not fair.

Last edited by Leonard Tose; 01-26-2011, 01:14 PM.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
            X