JVR for Luke Schenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JVR for Luke Schenn

Big trade of formerly very promising young players. Flyers get needed D depth but give up on an extremely high-end talent. Hopefully Luke Schenn gets his career back on track in Philly, reunited with his brother. Luke Schenn struggled in Toronto last year.

I don't think the Flyers are done. Lots of rumors about Bobby Ryan and Zach Parise. I think the Penguins are going to get Parise, but I like the Flyers' chances of getting Ryan. Ryan would be sick on a line with Giroux.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

the flyers are 1-2 so far on stanley cups when having brothers in the lineup.

Anyone would struggle in Toronto. Hope having his brother on the team brings out the best in him, especially when his brother is a rising star.

Comment

I don't see the pens going after Parise. I see the devils the favorite with the Wild and Detroit behind that. Flyers could be a dark horse that swoops in at the last minute but it isn't a great fit. The Flyers have plenty of offensive talent, defense should be the key. If they retained Bob, move Bryz for some cap room then go after Parise. But that can't happen now.

Comment

Nobody was taking Bryz unfortunately so we're stuck with him. They are working to shore up the "D" in front of him and now it looks like they'll add a sharp shooter in free agency somehow. I hope they practice the preaching of not giving up any of the young offensive talent in a trade.

Comment

Working...
        X