Sixers get Webber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webber sucks

Philly lost in the trade, thanks for showing your age and you talent, YOU SUCK
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

looks like they didnt lose
      although C-Webb hasnt been the best aquisition look at whose in the playoffs. clinched it last nite. waht a loser. how can a guy talk about sports when he doesnt even know whats goin on??
      dude, get your facts straight then come back to me with a reply when you figure everything out.
      What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Comment

With Webber playing they are worse, without him they have a winning record, beep beep beep, check
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Here's the funny thing: If C-Webb wasn't playing, I would have picked this series to go seven because of the Iverson Factor. Sadly, he's playing ... and there isn't a more lopsided matchup on the planet than "C-Webb on one leg versus the Wallace Brothers." Philly reader Angela McGuirk summed it up best:

"While I was watching the Sixers game last Thursday night against Miami, I noticed that Chris Webber was in the game with five fouls for an awfully long time. I turned to my husband and said, 'It's almost like "Survivor" or the "Real World/Road Rules Inferno," where other teams are trying to keep him in the game because he's such a detriment to the Sixers. He's our version of Karamo.'
          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
          X