Youth ,ain't it sweet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youth ,ain't it sweet ?

IMO,this series is all about young legs and we got em coming from everywhere.
    Couturier 19
    Giroux 24
    Read 25
    Rinaldo 21
    Schenn 20
    Simmonds 23
    Voracek 22
    Wellwood 22

Let's finish off this game and go for the sweep
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Pens are really showing how classless they are in this series.

Neal should be suspended. But he won't.

Comment

Shanahan is a joke. Asham and Neal should be history and Letang is a real douche too.

Please finish these jerks Wednesday.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Kill James Neal. I mean, dead.

Crosby, you are one gutless punk. I hope you feel like more of a man now that you kicked Voracek's glove away from him.

Arron Asham, take a seat for the rest of the series.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

That game yesterday was as close to a throwback 70's Broad Street Bullies game as I can remember. The Penguins let themselves get suckered into letting their emotions win out over their heads and they just couldn't find the discipline to play their game. Instead they showed they're a classless bunch of whiners. To say the Flyers are in their heads would be an understatement. Right now their entire team is being possessed by Laviolette. I expect to see their heads spin as they spew pee soup all over the ice. What a great game that was to watch yesterday!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I was a big fan of the Richards / Carter trades at the time..

Now I LOVE 'em - I don't care how the Kings are doing against #1 Vancouver, it was still a good trade

Comment

Could you imagine a Flyers/Kings finals?

Comment

I was thinking that last night watching the Kings-Canucks game.

I don't know that the kings have much of a chance to make it through. They just ran up against a bunch of girls in the first round.

Comment

That may be the Flyers fate as well.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

true. I don't think we can beat the Rangers but maybe the Rangers get knocked out by the Caps.

Any news from the league office yet?

Comment

Tuesday hearing

Pittsburgh forward James Neal will have hearings on Tuesday with the Department of Player Safety for two separate incidents in Game 3 on Sunday of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals series against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Also, Pittsburgh forward Arron Asham has been offered an in-person hearing Tuesday morning for his match penalty for cross-checking Brayden Schenn at 14:15 of the first period. Asham received a match penalty on the hit.

Neal's hearings focus on the hit against Sean Couturier in the third period, as well as the charging penalty he received for a hit on Claude Giroux later in the period. Neal was not penalized on the Couturier hit.

Sidney Crosby was not available for comment because he was at a local salon getting his vagina waxed. The Salon had to charge extra because it turned out that meant his entire body had to be treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        That game yesterday was as close to a throwback 70's Broad Street Bullies game as I can remember. The Penguins let themselves get suckered into letting their emotions win out over their heads and they just couldn't find the discipline to play their game. Instead they showed they're a classless bunch of whiners. To say the Flyers are in their heads would be an understatement. Right now their entire team is being possessed by Laviolette. I expect to see their heads spin as they spew pee soup all over the ice. What a great game that was to watch yesterday!!
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            I was in the AF 73-77 time frame, had a roommate from NC who didn't know what hockey was until I put the broad st bullies, the russians and Kate Smith into him. He's a diehard Flyers fan now.
                            My grandsons play hockey 8 months a year in Bemidji MN; of course they are big Read fans and called after the game yesterday--they were just amped, ten minutes later my brother called from wash twp and was just as amped. Just a great game
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X