No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was truly horrific for the cowgirls last night. Awesome!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Oh no, Romo!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Loving every minute of it!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post

Oh no, Romo!

Comment

• "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• This is great. Cowboys Stadium now includes a Victoria's Secret store. This article rips the team.........
              http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/10...-meltdown.html
              ......and ends with this:
              ....and then Romo crashed and burned. And then the flames started building around the entire season. Oh well. Jerry still has women's panties to sell. Bring on the lingerie.
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Balto,
                Randy Galloway, who wrote the piece you linked, is simply great. He absolutely despises Jones and takes every opportunity to ridicule him. He's also very tough on the 'Boys in general.

Galloway is my hero!

Side note: Cowherd, who just loves Romo, spent most of his show yesterday defending Romo's actions in the game. His take: Romo was really a hero working valiantly to carry his team but was betrayed by those around him.'

The first 2 picks he accurately blamed on Bryant and Ogletree. The 3rd, a crushing display of childishly irresponsible ball security, he dismissed as a fumble and not a pick, so it somehow wasn't Romo's fault. He completed ignored the fact that, however you classify the turn over, it was all attributable to Romo's foolishness. The last 2 picks he dismissed as meaningless, calling them 'Farve like' where Romo was desperately doing everything he could to rally his team, again implying that he should actually be admired for this.

In his dogged defense of darling Tony, he also ignored the 2 sure TD's Dallas didn't get when Romo badly overthrew first Bryant (1st half) and then Austin (early 2nd half), both of whom were 5 yards beyond defenders, while the game was still very much up in the air.

What Cowherd, who is an asshole approaching Skip Bayless level assholeness 90% of the time failed to mention is that his precious little Romo has 2 more picks on the season than Vick, whom he blasts at every opportunity.

Comment

• For me, Cowherd is a brutal listen
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                    For me, Cowherd is a brutal listen
                    No question about it! He 's incredibly arrogant and condescending. I can only take him in short clips. He's on here for three hours. The 1st 2 hours are no problem 'cause Patrick and the Danettes are on( I really like Patrick's laid back style and self-effacing humor and the Danettes provide good repartee.)

But at Noon I left with either the last hour of Cowherd, the 1st hour of Rome (or maybe an ice pick in both ears).

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by tinopuno; 10-03-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Dallas Still sucks and so does a team for whom I have equal contempt...The Yankees. The Yankees suck as a team! Individual suckage awards of note: Alex 'The Arrogant Choker' Rodriguez sucks; Mark 'The Baby Faced Ass Sucker' Teixeira sucks; Robinson ' I'm Donating My Lips to Science' Cano can really suck; Ugly Phil 'No Upper Lip' Hughes sucks; Nick 'The Hyperactive Cretin Dwarf' Swisher sucks; and Andy 'The Lying Steroid User and a Phony Christian' Pettitte really sucks.

Lastly, Mr. John 'I'm So Much Smarter Than Everyone Else' Smoltz, who sucked night and day as a Brave, may not be a Yankee but he's had his nose so far up the Yankee's collective ass since this series began, sucks on an epic scale.

This fawning fuck had the balls to say that Girardi had done a masterful job this year in managing the Yankees. Last time I checked, the Yankees had a payroll of $13 Trillion dollars (slight exaggeration), 10 guys who'd been All Stars (no exaggeration), including 4 definite and 1 probable HOFer. What fucking Special Ed student couldn't manage that team to a division title? Any guy with a pulse that doesn't win the AL East with that team should have his dick cut off.

Dallas sucks Yankees sucks Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                                X