Avant released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Me too.

It Reminds me of a memory....I used to have this buddy back in HS we called Big Rick. He was a 6'5 320lb redneck. Similar incident at a stop light, Rick got out and started approaching the other vehicle....they left skid marks pulling out of there, LOL! SIZE MATTERS! BIG PEOPLE BEAT UP LITTLE PEOPLE!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

but in hindsight, guns beat Big People. I need to stay in my happy place and not do those things. Pissed the wife off too, first with the whiplash, cuz I didn't warn her and then for attempting to get in a scuffle. 30 years ago I would have been her stud and we probably would have pulled over in some wooded area and had some fun. Doesn't work that way when your an old man.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        but in hindsight, guns beat Big People. I need to stay in my happy place and not do those things. Pissed the wife off too, first with the whiplash, cuz I didn't warn her and then for attempting to get in a scuffle. 30 years ago I would have been her stud and we probably would have pulled over in some wooded area and had some fun. Doesn't work that way when your an old man.
        Yep, I have been known to do the same thing; and I am more dumb than big. My wife doesn't like it at all and tells me I better get a grip or I am going to do it with the wrong guy or guys and not see 60.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
          Yep, I have been known to do the same thing; and I am more dumb than big. My wife doesn't like it at all and tells me I better get a grip or I am going to do it with the wrong guy or guys and not see 60.
          Damn, no matter what I do I won't see 60 again.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X