X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to show Foles some love

Sticking up for his teammates - gotta love it

http://instagram.com/p/uO-Pb1CGdh/

I love Nick. I just hope he makes it big in this league.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Now that is why mic'ing a guy up is worth it.

Way to go Nick.

That was on the Sproles play, the one that hurt him. And he is right that should have been a 15 harder........ Or more.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Now that is why mic'ing a guy up is worth it.

Way to go Nick.

That was on the Sproles play, the one that hurt him. And he is right that should have been a 15 harder........ Or more.
        But nothing from the league about it?

Comment

This can't be true. Buzz what's-his-name said Foles doesn't drink enough single malt to be a tough guy or a decent QB.

Comment

that was such a chickenshit play. who was the giants player?

Comment

You heard the Ref say I know you can't. If you know they can't then why no flag?

Love Nick Foles he is this franchise QB no matter what anyone says.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                You heard the Ref say I know you can't. If you know they can't then why no flag?
                The ref was such a punk with his responses to Foles comments, just agreeing with him so Nick would leave him alone?
                Under the circumstances, would Nick have been penalized if he'd beaten the shit out of the ref?

Comment

nice job, Nicki. And you didn't make like Jason Peter and punch the guy in the face, atta boy!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Where did that guy get that clip? I love that mic'ed up stuff. I saw the 3 minutes of video that's up on NFL.com. Is there more somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      nice job, Nicki. And you didn't make like Jason Peter and punch the guy in the face, atta boy!
                      I thought Jason Peters' response was totally appropriate under the circumstances. Do you think a cretin pile of dog shit like Baker would have done anything but laugh at Peters if he'd given Baker a verbal rebuke.

Comment

No, I just don't think that Nick has the fund age that Peters does to pay fines.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

No, I just don't think that Nick has the fund age that Peters does to pay fines.
                          I've often wondered if teams don't surreptitiously make up the fines to players when the fine results from actions to which the management is sympathetic. I would think Jeff and Chip must have been pleased that Jason acted forcefully to protect his QB. They may not have liked the fact that his action got him ejected, further weakiening an already depleted OLIne, but the message Jason sent..."Do not cheap shot our guy"...was an important one to send.

Comment

Agree. I am glad Peters did what he did. I don't know if it is "legal" for the teAm to step in and pay the fine, but in this case, I would have.

Comment

Agree. I am glad Peters did what he did. I don't know if it is "legal" for the teAm to step in and pay the fine, but in this case, I would have.
                              I respectfully disagree Fresh. You can't encourage a breakdown of discipline and poise. It happened and he got away with it with a win and in the end I'm sure the team got a good laugh over it and Jason sure can afford the fine. I thought it was a BS penalty and ejection but what are ya going to do?

Comment

Working...
                              X