DJ smokes Cataldi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ smokes Cataldi

Eagles News: DeSean Jackson says Angelo Cataldi has “no clue of what’s going on”
    Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 6/4/20.

By Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Jun 4, 2020, 7:37am EDT

Angelo Cataldi
    @AngeloCataldi
    · Jun 3, 2020
    Lots of strong political statements yesterday from sports figures. OK, great. Is it too soon to ask — very politely — for all of these people to focus now on what they do best? The anger in America might just calm down a bit if we all had a game to watch.

Desean Jackson

@DeSeanJackson10
    I think you need to watch your mouth & fix your hands to tweet something positive about what’s going on in our world and community’s for positivity and help change the narrative!!

8:53 PM - Jun 3, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    167 people are talking about this

Desean Jackson

@DeSeanJackson10
    Replying to @AngeloCataldi
    It’s people like you who have no respect & no clue of what’s going on. Use your voice for the influence of power, & help what’s going on in our society. before you speak on this serious topic !

8:58 PM - Jun 3, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    173 people are talking about this
    DeSean Jackson’s impassioned plea based on own experiences - NBCSP
    “(Since I was) growing up as a kid, I can’t tell you anytime that I’m in the car and a police officer stops me or pulls me over how afraid I am that if I move wrong or I make a wrong gesture I might be shot and killed,” Jackson said. “It’s just built up so long of seeing senseless killings so it’s like every time I’m pulled over I’m afraid it might happen to me. And for me, I have three boys that I raised, and I can’t tell you how much I’m afraid for them to grow up in this world that we’re living in now. I have to protect them. I have to teach them on love and doing the right thing, but if you tell me that the people who are supposed to protect and serve us, they’re not serving and protecting us. I’ve seen a disturbing video where a lady was actually pulled over and she wasn’t African-American and the lady was frightened for her life. She was so scared. and the police officer was like, ‘You don’t have to worry about us killing you, we only kill black people.’”
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"
Working...
X