2009 - 2010 Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 - 2010 Free Agents

Now that the season is over, below is a link to restricted and unrestricted free agents for '09 and '10 - Anybody stand out that could help the Sixers?

Restricted:
    Raymond Felton
    Leon Powe
    Linas Kleiza

UnRestricted:
    Ben Gordon
    Chris Andersen (Birdman)
    Allen Iverson
    Antonio McDyess
    Ron Artest
    Anthony Parker
    Andre Miller

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...eeAgents-09-10

Ben Gordon could be the SG we need. Wander if we could work out some kind of sign and trade for Igudala.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Ron Artest is having too much fun in Houston.

We really gotta go hard after Ben Gordon. He showed me something in that Boston series.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

We really gotta go hard after Ben Gordon. He showed me something in that Boston series.
        He's a shooting guard that can actually shoot correct? Right about now that impresses me.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

I thought I read (maybe Bill Simmons column) that Ben Gordon is only interested in getting his points. After watching the Celtics series, I could see what he's talking about. Hoisting up bad shots at ill-advised times. I really do question is teammate-ability. However, he can score(a positive), and we would have to move iggy(another positive) in order to get him here. At this time, I would pass on BG

Comment

Due to an obscure CBA rule I heard about yesterday on 950 AM, I now highly doubt Gordon is coming here. Basically if he is traded in a sign and trade his salary only counts for 5 mil no matter what he signs for. What this means is if we are trading Igudala, the Bulls will have to throw in more salary to match Igudala's albatross of a contract.

Comment

Trevor Ariza is having a great playoffs and is an Unrestricted free agent anyone interested?

Comment

No. I fucking hate Trevor Ariza.

That whole Lakers team is a bunch of bitches. No heart on anyone but Kobe and Fisher.

Comment

Trevor Ariza is garbage. He's the exact type of guy who gets paid $60 million after one playoff burst and then without having Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant next to him - stinks. FOR YEARS.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                    Trevor Ariza is garbage. He's the exact type of guy who gets paid $60 million after one playoff burst and then without having Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant next to him - stinks. FOR YEARS.
                    Did someone say Austin Croshere?

Every time I hear the name Sam Dalembert, I want to punch Billy King in the face.

Comment

Pistons sign forward Charlie Villaneuva and SG Ben Gordon

Might Rip Hamilton be available? Wouldn't he love to come back to Coatesville.

Comment

Why? So he can set some fires?

Rip's contract is a huge issue but could work in our favor. He's the 2 guard we need and the Pistons take Dalembert off our hands because his contract expires sooner than Hamilton's. The salaries would match.

Comment

ESPN reporting:

Ron Artest to the Lakers

Trevor Ariza to the Rockets

Comment

Working...
                          X