Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tino

you old bastard!

these lovely women will be waiting at your house at 10 pm.Take 1 of those blue pills and if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hrs consider yourself the luckiest man alive.Happy Birthday!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Congrats, tino! 29, again!!!!!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Happy 92nd, Tino!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          Happy 92nd, Tino!

And yet strangely, I don't feel a day over 91 & 3/4.

Our daughter, her husband, little girl and their 2 Wheatens are here for the weekend. Our male Wheaten loves all people and most female dogs. Unfortunately, he hates most male dogs, including my daughters' male pup. And the pup just doesn't get that Sweeney wants parts of him...and not in a good way. Lots of canine drama at the old homestead. But it's all good.

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Happy Halloween!

Fly Eagles Fly!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            And yet strangely, I don't feel a day over 91 & 3/4.

Our daughter, her husband, little girl and their 2 Wheatens are here for the weekend. Our male Wheaten loves all people and most female dogs. Unfortunately, he hates most male dogs, including my daughters' male pup. And the pup just doesn't get that Sweeney wants parts of him...and not in a good way. Lots of canine drama at the old homestead. But it's all good.

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Happy Halloween!

Fly Eagles Fly!
            I've always thought of Sweeney as a gay dog. So maybe he does want him "in a good way."

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              I've always thought of Sweeney as a gay dog. So maybe he does want him "in a good way."
              SF,
              Once again, you've mistaken Sweeney's continental savior faire as being somehow effeminate. In his rather sophisticated social circle, a green scarf tells the ladies 'I'm locked, loaded and ready to rock and roll!'

Comment

SF,
                Once again, you've mistaken Sweeney's continental savior faire as being somehow effeminate. In his rather sophisticated social circle, a green scarf tells the ladies 'I'm locked, loaded and ready to rock and roll!'

Yes, his green scarf always reminds me of this COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL and very very masculine icon of continental savoir faire:

Comment

You two need a room! Happy Birthday Tino!!! You remain 'da man' .... Well more pricisely 'da old man'!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hey Tino, hope you enjoy the Eagles gift to you. Happy birthweek!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                      Hey Tino, hope you enjoy the Eagles gift to you. Happy birthweek!

Me likey! Me REALLY likey!

Comment

Me likey! Me REALLY likey!
                        Happy Birthday Tino. Go Eagles!
                        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
                        X