Man I would order Gruden to tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I would order Gruden to tank

Oakland has 3 first round picks and if they get the #1 draft spot they could probably end up with 3 or 4 in the top 10 picks along with and extra #1 pick in 20 because they don't need a QB!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I think it’s hard to get athletes to take the field ordered to lose. Or a coach to coach to lose. I understand new blood is on the way. But there will still be guys remaining on the team and there could be a real division if they thought Gruden was coaching to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      I think it’s hard to get athletes to take the field ordered to lose. Or a coach to coach to lose. I understand new blood is on the way. But there will still be guys remaining on the team and there could be a real division if they thought Gruden was coaching to lose.
      I think you coach up the younger guys to get experience and reps. Younger guys usually make game killing mistakes. No once coached them to lose they just did.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
        I think you coach up the younger guys to get experience and reps. Younger guys usually make game killing mistakes. No once coached them to lose they just did.
        Exactly Rob. You put it better than I did. Let the young guys play and tell your fans that you want to see what you have. The losing will take care of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Exactly Rob. You put it better than I did. Let the young guys play and tell your fans that you want to see what you have. The losing will take care of itself.
          The young guys might out perform the vets lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            The young guys might out perform the vets lol

Good one Ross!

Comment

Working...
            X