No announcement yet.

The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch the TB NFCCG... that'll get your blood pressure up!

Comment

No forget the TB game --- watch the last 8 minutes of the Giants game from last year! That'll get you pumped up again!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

juk - every time i see clips from that game, my blood pressure goes skyrocketing.

Comment

Blood pressure levels have improved over the last coujple of days. I have been getting a bit stronger day by day, and walked for 1.5 miles yesterday, lifted a few weights (hell, benching at only 125 lbs, what a joke, but it's something) and even swam a few laps in the pool. (Damn that hurt like hell). Oh, and can I say that, on Sunday I had marital relations? I'm not trying to brag or anything, just want you to know that not ALL pleasant things are out of my life at this point. The pecker still works just fine, thank you very much!

Sooooo, I am still battling fatige and body pains. Digestive system seems to be back under control, altho everything still tastes like utter crap and I can't wait until one day when I can actually enjoy a meal again. Anyone know how long it takes for your taste buds to return after chemo? Eating sux. I am holding steady at 168.5 lbs. I would really like to gain a couple pounds before Monday, and my next treatment, but it's hard.

Saturday I started out pretty good, got a walk in, did some trimming in the yard, then came inside and got some oral sex(Thanks sweetie) whiih aparently did me in. I crashed for most of the rest of the day, sleeping so much that Susi called my doctor with concern about how tired I was. The doctor explained to her that the chemo they wee giving me was "not for the faint at heart", and that they would not give this level(dosage) of treatment to me if I were not so young and otherwise healthy. They had assesed my physical condition and thought that I could "take it". My cancer is so far advanced that the best chence they felt I had was to take extreme measures and a very agressive approach.

I am encouraged by this.

I am glad they are taking into account my age and physical condition(not that I am a professional athlete or anything, but I keep myself up pretty well). But I figure that what is going to improve my odds over the 20% survival rate they gave me, is taking advantage of my strength. I'm glad they aren't treating me like a pussy. Or an old man. I am in this fight to win it. There have been some rough times already, and I am sure it is going to get worse from here. But my friends here have helped remind me....WWBDD(What Would Brian Dawkins Do?)

Answer? Whoop Ass!

Rally!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Go Fresh! Glad to hear the positive attitude again! One day at a time buddy. Just take each day as it comes and deal with the crap for the moment only. You'll get there and wonder what all the fuss was about.....

Comment

honey, yard trimming really knocked me out. We should cut out that part of the routine.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, definitely not cutting out the other.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Damn! You mean I have to go through chemo to get a blow job?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                    Damn! You mean I have to go through chemo to get a blow job?!!!!
                    Look at Steve pretending like he doesn't know first hand that all you have to do is hit the rest stops along 95.

Comment

It gets worse......
                      Siting down over coffee this morning, my mother tells me that she doesn't think my wife and I should be having sex. She is concerned that I am over-exerting, LMFAO!

Damn..that was uncomfortable. Thank God Susi had already left for work.

Comment

Well look on the bright side Fresh, at least she's still ok with you getting it on with the boys in the cigar club!

I guess you and the Mrs. need to hold down the grunts and screams next time! Mama Fresh can't hear Dr. Phil when you two break out the trapeze gear.

Comment

I would say to your mother..."with all due respect - and I'm saying with all due respect mom - you should just the hell up."

And I'm not even sure cancer would get my wife to give me a BJ.

Would cancer and a winning lottery ticket work?....possibly.

Go get em Fresh.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Don't go getting all starry eyed. The oral was just one. Altho the offer was made last night for a repeat. But I have cowboy-ed up twice over the last few days and taken care of the little lady in the coventional manner. Even friggin chemo can't kill my sex drive. Ain't it grand???

You know, it's weird the crap that goes thru your head. Even after all of these years of happy marriage I think I still get concerned over not keepin my lady in manner she is accustomed to...shall we say? Stupid as it seems, I figure that if I can't get the job done, she'll go find someone who can. Ignorant, huh? But Susi IS at that age where women have probably THEIR strongest sex drive. Men at 20, and women at 40......strange creatures us humans.

Comment

Latest development....the hair is starting to go. I can just pull it out in clumps. Woohoo, ain't this fun. I can even pull out the pubes. Geez, I'm gonna look like a 10 year old boy soon..........

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                                Latest development....the hair is starting to go. I can just pull it out in clumps. Woohoo, ain't this fun. I can even pull out the pubes. Geez, I'm gonna look like a 10 year old boy soon..........

TMI Fresh!

also, stock might come a knockin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X