No announcement yet.

The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fresh. watch some of this british open coverage. if that doesnt put you to sleep nothing will. i think they r playing on the surface of the moon.

as tupac said keep your head up fresh
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Speaking of things that put you to sleep, how about Sucker Punch. How is it possible a movie with 5 or 6 hot chicks can be that boring?

Comment

Fresh,

Sometimes when I get down I can find some comfort and perspective from this old adage:

'I was blind and unhappy because I was blind...until I met a happy man who had no head.'

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          Fresh,

Sometimes when I get down I can find some comfort and perspective from this old adage:

'I was blind and unhappy because I was blind...until I met a happy man who had no head.'
          But Fresh just got head....

I'm not religious at all but I do love the phrase "There but for the grace of God go I." And not just for the alliteration.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Speaking of things that put you to sleep, how about Sucker Punch. How is it possible a movie with 5 or 6 hot chicks can be that boring?
            dunno haven't seen it yet, just torrented it the other day though
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm making it. Friday I was so far down in the hole I didn't think Id make it back. This morning (Sunday) I took two bites of my breakfast and had to go throw them up. Hard to keep any weight on this way. I don't even want to get on the scale this morning. Hopefully I start some significant improvement soon.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hang in there, you'll beat this thing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                  dunno haven't seen it yet, just torrented it the other day though
                  It's a waste of time. Good pedigree to the movie -- horrible execution. Also, anyone a fan of Vanessa Hudgens? It seems to me she's slated to be the girl who will always be the tarted up dark haired hottie until she gets fat. Her career peaked at age 17 1/2.

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  I'm making it. Friday I was so far down in the hole I didn't think Id make it back. This morning (Sunday) I took two bites of my breakfast and had to go throw them up. Hard to keep any weight on this way. I don't even want to get on the scale this morning. Hopefully I start some significant improvement soon.
                  Hang in there, Fresh.

Comment

I'm down to 163 this morning, and getting pretty scrawny looking, but I was able to keep my breakfast in this morning and got in a little walk, so things are improving. Gotta stop this weight loss and start getting stronger soon.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Have you tried the herbal remedies Juk' suggested. I wish you lived closer, I would drive over and hook you up.

Comment

• Fresh you're thinking of this all wrong. Just image how much fun you'll have pigging you when you get past this! Milkshakes to go with the hot fudge cake topped with ice cream... and that's the appetizer!

Hang in there buddy!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• No, haven't gone that route. Today went better, and I hope to see that the scale hasn't dropped any more in the morning.

Comment

• hang tough fresh. the lockout is about over so that will be a nice distraction. maybe give the wife a break
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• 163.5 this morning, thank God.

I feel like I am on the upswing and heading back from the "dark side". My brain is functioning relatively normally today. I can think. Chemo-brain is no picnic. Got up this morning and went into the garage and put a fresh tight shave on the melon. I'm starting to get used to looking like a nerf-head.

I actually went out back yesterday and just fell in the pool, sand to the bottom for about 20 seconds, and then swam to the edge under water. Susi was a little freaked, but she knows that in the water is where I am happiest. I swam 5 or six laps, and then floated on my floaty-chair for about 1/2 hour and relaxed, looked up at the sky and the palms, and worked on re-setting my head. I think it really helped. I really focused on eating anything I could yesterday...rice, bananas, apple sauce, protien powder mix, crackers...anything I could keep in. Kept going to the bathroom and losing it, and then heading back to the table and replacing it. It was a seesaw battle all day, but I came out on top and was so happy to see that I FINALLY didn't lose weight. And my strength and spirits are better this morning than they have been. by far. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X