Dawk update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
    Oh come on. Bronco fans don't know defense? Short memories around here. The Bronco Orange Crush defenses of the late 70s were great -- Randy Gradishar, Tom Jackson, Alzado in his prime, Rubin Carter, Louis Wright. That was one of the great defenses of that era, one of the great defenses of any era.

People need to stop pissing on Dawk's play, saying he "only" made tackles against Dallas because he was in a zone, etc. It's a lot of reaching going on to justify a very questionable move by the Eagle front office. I didn't see Macho Harris doing much yesterday.
    Please read again. I did not say the Broncos didn't know defense; their FANS. I don't consider people from Denver as deep knowledgeble fans of football. They are SUnday only football fans....unlike Iggle fans who talk football all year long.
    Pedro

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      So the fact that the rest of the defense and the coaches raving about him is all a mirage?

Maybe the fans don't know anything.

What about the players and coaches? See the article I posted about 5 posts up. Is Champ Bailey blowing smoke up our asses for fun?
      Who said he isn't playing well for them?????????? Who said he isn't loved by players,,,,,or a leader,,,,,or a good fit for Denver???????? You are taking simple comments from FANS....including players who are fans (FRESH)....and stating on here as fact that Dawkins is playing at PB level. Based on what ANALYSIS?????? NONE.

Brian is my fav of all time and I'm still upset that he is gone and I want him over a kid that I perosonally know,,,,,but I'm not going to base my opinion of his play on Denver fans, teammates in the media or caoches in the media. I will only base it on an good analyst's view and or my own observations....which have not been anything great other than his hitting and tackling someone.
      Pedro

Comment

• Originally posted by pigster View Post
        There were two times yesterday when Brady missed a wide open Welker for plays that could have gone for TD's. Both times Welker got behind Dawkins, who was playing right up at the LOS.

I don't know, I saw a Dawkins that looked good but not great, certainly not a ProBowl player anymore.
        Hogwash. Sorry, but I really thought of that before thinking about your name.

We should not use our own observations....just PB voting and Denver fan's knowledge. And if Denver goes undefeated.
        Pedro

Comment

• Funny stuff there, Pedro.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Don't bother. You can't win that bet.

If Dawk makes the probowl, the excuse will be that it's on reputation.
            I'll bet you are dumb enough to think PB selections are never popularity contests

or that you'll argue that Dawkins wasn't burned on a play without knowing or make an excuse when you realize he was burned for what some are saying is his weakness.
            Pedro

Comment

• Wow, this is getting REALLY convoluted.......
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                Who said he isn't playing well for them?????????? Who said he isn't loved by players,,,,,or a leader,,,,,or a good fit for Denver???????? You are taking simple comments from FANS....including players who are fans (FRESH)....and stating on here as fact that Dawkins is playing at PB level. Based on what ANALYSIS?????? NONE.

Brian is my fav of all time and I'm still upset that he is gone and I want him over a kid that I perosonally know,,,,,but I'm not going to base my opinion of his play on Denver fans, teammates in the media or caoches in the media. I will only base it on an good analyst's view and or my own observations....which have not been anything great other than his hitting and tackling someone.
                Ummmm I believe I said I hope he makes the pro bowl. I didn't realize that was an offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Wow, this is getting REALLY convoluted.......
                  And it's only how many games into the season? Just watch what happens if the Broncos, or the Eagles, lose two out of three at any point in the year. Both sides'll be spinning it as fast as they can.
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                  X