Round Two Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, cards take daryl washington
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Damn! Cardinals steal Washington!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        I saw him tino.

WOnder if Daryl Washington will drop to 55

And the answer is no.

Brandon Ghee...

Comment

i think they're going o-line. charles brown or vlad ducasse.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

While not a need there are two OT's that may make sense: Charles Brown from USC and Bruce Campbell from Maryland. Campbell is huge at 6'7" and would be my pick (Unless Taylor Mays drops: he is too good to pass up).

I do like Ghee if they go CB and Navarro Bowman, our choice at 55 is still there

Comment

that arrogant prick clausen goes to play for the arrogant prick john fox.

eagles may go for colt mccoy at 55.

Comment

our choice at 55 was not really liked.

We better not take a QB until round 6.

Comment

My prediction, Navarro Bowman
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

there goes taylor mays

Comment

omg, they are showing mays trying to cover on nfl network, that's pathetic. he should be a LB.

Comment

i can't believe people were touting taylor mays as the next Eagle FS. He makes Michael Lewis look like a shutdown corner.

Comment

I would like to see a trade down if we could get a third and either a fourth or a third in next year's draft

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                            i can't believe people were touting taylor mays as the next Eagle FS. He makes Michael Lewis look like a shutdown corner.

Don't the Niners already have Michael Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              Don't the Niners already have Michael Lewis?

yup. he can learn from the best!

Comment

Terrence Cody DT is also still there

Comment

Working...
                                X