Giants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it pregame or halftime ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Dear Faith Hill,

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

oh i thought it was pregame. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          oh i thought it was pregame. I could be wrong.
          It was, there's already something @ Philly.com

Comment

Don't let my boy dawk down, birds.

Comment

Dawk brought the mojo,kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Give BDawk some pads.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

getting to Eli

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Is NBC gonna show any of the dawk ceremonies?

Probably not! Pre game they were too busy interviewing the gallant and heroic Giants' players. And then they took a totally novel approach. They talked about how awful Philly fans are.

I'm going to mute the game. Chris C is not to be tolerated.

Comment

Nice start defense.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Let's fucking go O

Comment

Dawkins makes me want to run down on kick coverage and bust the wedge!
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The run didn't work, but we have to keep coming back to it. And somebody needs to tell Shady that he shouldn't look to get to the edge or reverse field all the time. Hit it up in there hard and fast and look for a seam.

Comment

I thought we were always taught as kids to let the punt go if you were inside the 10 ?

Comment

holding

Comment

Working...
                                X