G.D.T - NFCCG - Eagles (11-6-1) at Cardinals (11-7) - 3 PM E.S.T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!

Sober up there, big guy.... it'll be alright.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Wow. Even I don't have this amount of anger fir Reid mcnabb et al.

That is why I posted it in the Gameday thread and not start my own thread for useless anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
        I've been thinking about this post for a while, and I cannotwait to unload on this haphazard team...

I was at this game today (worst $140 i ever spent) and all I can say was this Defense caved and the offense wilted under pressure.

I did not like this team since the CIN tie -and guess what, the stupidity reared its ugly head again- I DO NOT WANT MCNABB/ REID / JOHNSON here anymore(and Greg Lewis/David Ackers) they suck - THEY HAVE ALWAYS SUCKED - I love it how a three game win streak made everyone forget how pitiful they ARE PERIOD -the team wins three games and I'm suppose to be impressed - and relive the threads calling out the defense, like i;m suppose to be ashamed of myself.

FUCK everyone who thought REID/ MCNABB figured it out. THIS TEAM SUCKS and please DO NOT TELL ME TO ENJOY THE FUCKIN RIDE - I have figured out what my goal is here and that is to be the MR. V of the group here at PHILLY.SPORTSCOLUMN - that is to let everyone know that being salary cap champs does not cut it. Please do not tell me how to be fan,(Kool aid drinkers).

They had a perfect opportunity and they blew it because the ONE GUY THEY COULD NOT LET THEM BEAT THEM - beat them for the THREE FUCKIN TOUCHDOWNS - are you fuckin kidding me!!!!! I think I might become a RAMs fan and root for a legititmate coach and not that fat fuck that I hope dies of sleep apnea and thier overweight piece of shit at quarterback.

If you can not tell - I am wasted and am tired of following sports in general and am going to Pink/Bourbon Street (strip clubs) to blow off some steam/dollars. So please tell me where I overreacted and how i;m not a fan - well gu8ess what - i'm not. anjd this team makes me sick.

HOW DOES ARIZONA CARDINALS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS SOUND?!?!?
        Boy, that was some Tony Franklin like anger right there. I hope dickau makes it home ok.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• I'm not super angry right now but I'm not gonna begrudge dickau for letting off some steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            I'm not super angry right now but I'm not gonna begrudge dickau for letting off some steam.
            The worst part for me is when DJax caught that pass to take the lead, I thought that the whole "team of destiny" thing was coming true, like the Phillies.

Sucks, man. I'm so much more invested in the Eagles than the Phillies.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• The 4th down play was everything. Look on the bright side dickau, at least you have the strip clubs to look forward to.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                The worst part for me is when DJax caught that pass to take the lead, I thought that the whole "team of destiny" thing was coming true, like the Phillies.

Sucks, man. I'm so much more invested in the Eagles than the Phillies.
                I think i posted in this thread that "that's a destiny catch right there."

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                The 4th down play was everything. Look on the bright side dickau, at least you have the strip clubs to look forward to.
                rspurr - please tell me you didn't book your flight for Tampa?

Comment

• Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                  The worst part for me is when DJax caught that pass to take the lead, I thought that the whole "team of destiny" thing was coming true, l

Maybe it is coming true but we were not the team that was destined at this time.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                    THIS TEAM SUCKS and please DO NOT TELL ME TO ENJOY THE FUCKIN RIDE - I have figured out what my goal is here and that is to be the MR. V of the group here at PHILLY.SPORTSCOLUMN - that is to let everyone know that being salary cap champs does not cut it.
                    I won't tell you how to be a fan, but you should realize (if you don't already) that Mr. V. is one of the reasons this site split off from philaphans. You need to set higher goals for yourself.

And, BTW, the Lions suck. This team is good, just not good enough.

Comment

• phillychuck - it's a miracle dickau could even type last night, cut him some slack.

I hope he made it home ok... covered in glitter and stripper perfume.

Comment

Working...
                      X