No announcement yet.

NFL Trade/FA Ticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys (NFL Network) are saying Cousins has a couple teams ready to give him a 3 year fully guaranteed contract in excess of $90 mill
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Brent Grimes , 1 yr $10 mill with Tampa Bay
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Bill trade pick 21, a 5th round pick and Cordy Glenn OT to the Bengals for the 12th pick and a 6th rounder.

Bills trying to do what Howie did for Wentz. They most likely are out of the running for Foles
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Graham - Cox - Suh - Bennett

Let that sink in for a minute.

Comment

Just read that on Bills. They are gonna get one of Cleveland's picks and Cleveland is gonna rake up draft picks this year. Still think they find a stop gap QB. They
            were a playoff team and have a tough defense.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              These guys (NFL Network) are saying Cousins has a couple teams ready to give him a 3 year fully guaranteed contract in excess of $90 mill
              I saw that too, and I’m calling bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                I saw that too, and I’m calling bullshit.
                Bullshit being too low?
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                  Graham - Cox - Suh - Bennett

Let that sink in for a minute.
                  I see where you're going but I remember that dream team s*** all to well. Not saying that is the case here but I just wonder how that happens unless Suh is real about what he is willing to take or Bennett turns out to be a cheap date after the trade.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    I see where you're going but I remember that dream team s*** all to well. Not saying that is the case here but I just wonder how that happens unless Suh is real about what he is willing to take or Bennett turns out to be a cheap date after the trade.
                    You're right, defense is all chemistry. A lot of defensive players really underperform when they switch teams.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      You're right, defense is all chemistry. A lot of defensive players really underperform when they switch teams.
                      I get that, but 2 guys who can destroy double teams, paired with 2 DEs who can beat double teams is damn near orgasmic to think about. Teaming him with the coach that got the most out of him stirs the imagination. HOWEVER the teams he's been a part of haven't been too good. Where there's smoke .....

Comment

Keenum to Denver

Allen Robinson to the Bears 3 yrs 42 mill

Comment

G Andrew Norwell to Jags 5 yrs 66.5 mill and 30 mill guaranteed
                          Last edited by musicman; 03-13-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Sammy Watkins to the Chiefs
                            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              Sammy Watkins to the Chiefs
                              what did he do to deserve 3 yrs at 16 mill per and 30 mill guaranteed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                                Bullshit being too low?
                                That there are three teams who want to bid for that scrub

Comment

Working...
                                X