Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lot of overreacting going on here.

If we can be fully healthy by week 1 this team is the most talented roster in the NFL according to many experts.

We have a top 3-5 OL and DL.

And we signed a lot of young and hungry guys.

Yes the Hurts pick was a head-scratcher but let’s not overreact here.

Today we need:

Another LB
    An outside WR
    A DB
    An interior lineman
    A RB
    And a TE

We will fill many of those needs. Let’s chill on the we can’t compete and Dallas is better crap. Dallas defense is poor. Can they score... yes... but they couldn’t stop a thing.

The Skins have Dwayne Haskins and last I checked the Giants had the worst roster in the NFL and reached for the 4th best OT in the draft according to Kiper and others.

Let’s all just calm down here guys.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Paint it the way you want andre but the boys and skins improved while NY didn't and Philly has at least one guy who isn't going to contribute.
      Sell young and hungry somewhere else. Every kid coming into the league is 'young and hungry'.
      "If healthy". Hell Jeffrey, if on the roster, won't be ready to start the season. And I am not sure what makes us think the team won't suffer the same injury situation every team faces every year. Even if healthy I haven't read anyone say it is the most talented roster. LBs questionable, CBs questionable, S questionable, WRs questionable. DL definitely solid. OL probably solid but there is still question about Dillard (although not IMM), Seumalo and Mailata.
      Finally, they lost A LOT of locker room leadership in Jenkins and Peters. Let's see if they can replace that
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X