X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i should retire now

i went 8-0 in fantasy this week.

OH SNAP
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

You have 8 teams? Holycrap.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

How do you manage all of that? One guy in my cube is in 6 and he can hardly keep track of them all.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I have 5 teams and I can barely even bother to manage 3 of them. My two public leagues have been neglected since week 3.

Comment

I'm in 3 and I neglect the hell out of my two YAHOO Leagues.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Seriously, eight teams?

Comment

2 yahoo id's with 4 teams each.

one is easy to mange for 15 weeks out of the year - i always draft a team of all eagles.

2 years ago i made it to the finals and they threw in that clunker.

i'm in first place this year too. last week was the only 'hard' week, where i have to fill in while all the eagles sit. i still won, thanks to seattle's defense

everything else, well, i have some time at work and all i really do is:

mon/tues - see if there's anyone who had great weeks or has been playing well to replace duds on my bench, drop any junk or injured guys.

weds/thurs/fri - set up/check/recheck to make sure i have the best starting lineups i can have. i'll once in a while, if i have a surplus at a position, go through and offer a trade, but between my 8 leagues i usually pull off no more than 2-3 trades in a season.

sun morning - final check before kickoff for injuries. in general, i do the opposite of what ron jaworski and michael irvin tell me to do. nah, just kidding, but i do tend to make sure of things.

the last 3 leagues are all yahoo public leagues with people who were, like me, bored as hell one night in august and said 'hell, why not join another league'.

i gave up on keeping track of stats except in our moneyleague, and it often turns out i have a lot of similar players in a lot of leagues because of what i saw as value or important during drafts of early-season pickups.

breakdown:
              moneyleague
              funleague with friends from real life
              funleague with friends from online
              all-eagles team
              my 'yahoo winner' team (you get into this if you have won a championship -- this is my worst team)
              3 bland default play with stranger yahoo leagues
              Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I have 3 teams which is hard enought to follow.

My one team is 9-0, the next closest guy is 5-4. The team name, none other than "TO has BO".

I'm hanging on to first place in the East but have dropped to 5-4 in my big money league.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I have no team. I find it hard enough to get things done at work without such a distraction. I also have two college classes, so I was afraid even one team would distract me from reading, studying or homework.

But, with the way the Iggles have played lately, I wish I had something to look forward to each Tuesday. Ughhh!
                  Pedro

Comment

I have one team and I cannot manage it. Probably why I'm 3-6 (well, having Shaun Alexander & Larry Fitzgerald as my 1st & 2nd round picks didn't help).

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                      I have no team. I find it hard enough to get things done at work without such a distraction. I also have two college classes, so I was afraid even one team would distract me from reading, studying or homework.

But, with the way the Iggles have played lately, I wish I had something to look forward to each Tuesday. Ughhh!
                      I'm in the same boat... no time. It sounds like fun though.

Comment

I have six teams, and went 1-5 this week. The Birds bye really fucked me this week!

Comment

I have 4 teams and try to handle them all- oh- and two NBA leagues... I wish people didn't sign up just to not play them thru- It's like... You signed up and ran... Knock-Knock/Zoom-Zoom. But it happens I guess. I may join a few Hockeys Too. I do not have alot of time on my hands- but the 20 er so minuets I spend almost everyday makes my head better for the tuff stuff...
                          http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                          X