The Roster By Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I don't know how such an uninspiring guy gets 100% out of them 100% of the time? He's not comfortable at all speaking but still gets their respect. I think that the fact that Doug is still a stud with NFL experience is key for him. That and the fact that he is a friekin genius schemer.
    I think Doug is a guy who really understands players and what schemes work best for them and as a former player understands how to think quicker.

I’m sure teams will adjust some now that there’s film on his play calling but how do you adjust to a guy who thinks on the fly?

I also like that Schwartz got no nibbles, having the luxury of keeping your D coordinator after winning the SUPERBOWL rarely happens.

Comment

it might help that Schwartz was torched in that last game
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        it might help that Schwartz was torched in that last game
        I was thinking that too lol. They let everybody play in that game and the teams rang up over 1100 yards. I'm not blaming him. I've seen some of the cool stuff that he ran this year and posted it. He's so much more creative than I gave him credit for before I saw some of it. I think that the guy is labeled now as a loser so that he might be with us for a long time. I can't see him being that impressive in an interview because he comes across as a my way or the highway type of guy. Perfect complement to Gordy Goodshit Doug.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X