• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Didn't Like Jason's Speech

DOUCHEBAG

Mike Francesa incensed over Kelce speech, calls for Eagles to cut him

By Enrico Campitelli February 15, 2018 10:48 AM

Jason Kelce launched into one of the greatest championship celebration speeches ever a week ago today and Philadelphians loved every minute of it.
    You know who didn't love it? Some guy from New York.
    Longtime radio personality Mike Francesa, mostly known outside of New York for repeatedly falling asleep on the air, did not like Kelce's speech one bit and even called for Jeff Lurie to get rid of him because of it.
    Francesa was talking with Sal Licata on something called the WOR Sports Zone earlier this week when he ripped into the Mummered One.
    “Should have stayed home, the jerk," Francesa begins on Kelce. "Why is that I have to be in my car when these guys win championships, and they decide that they are going to grace the audience with this profanity-laced stupidity. You gotta turn it off, your kids can’t even listen it. He sounded like a total moron. How about going up there and acting like a champion and not acting like a total moron? I turn that stuff off. I’ve seen LeBron James do that, now I’ve seen him do that. You know what? It’s not the time or place. You ever heard of winning like a champion? Somebody should have taken a hook and pulled him off.”
    The thing is, Kelce wasn't acting like a moron at all. Yes, he dropped an F-bomb or two towards the end of his speech for effect, but what he had to say was actually thoughtful, well-structured, heartfelt, and wonderfully delivered. One could even call his underdog message inspirational.
    And as to why Francesa has to be in a car in the middle of a Thursday afternoon is unclear. Perhaps he hasn't figured out how seatbelt clips work.
    “I was in the car when I heard it and people were replaying it like it was the greatest thing in the world. How dumb are you to replay that? I wouldn’t give that one second airtime. That’s embarrassing. That’s not the place or the time to do that. You got kids who take off from school, you got people who this is a life experience for them to be at a parade for a Super Bowl for a city, and you go up there and go into a 15-minute, profanity-laced tirade? It’s ridiculous. If I were the owner of the team, I’d cut him.”
    Kelce's speech was not 15 minutes. It was 5 minutes and 30 seconds. And there wasn't any profanity until midway through the 4th minute.
    Anyway, Mike Francesa doesn't like Jason Kelce. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Jason Kelce doesn't care.
    Cause he's from Philly.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Guy is an idiot.... nuff said!

Comment

Mike Francesca can eat a dick.

Comment

Francesca is a shameless Yankees and Giants dick-lapping, butt boy. Like many people who are based in NYC, Francesca thinks the world revolves around New York and everyone and everyplace else is somehow less by comparison.

Francesca is a devout Catholic who has connived to meet many of the recent Popes. He brags shamelessly about these "connections". The current Pope, Francis, has resisted repeated attempts by Francesca to gain even a group audience. Indeed, Pope Francis has directed the Swiss Guard to forcibly remove him if Francesca is sighted anywhere in Vatican City. In heavily accented English the Pope recently explained his attitude to Cardinal Dolan of New York who was pleading Francesca's case, "Yes, he a child of God but he is such...how do you say it...an incredible flaming asshole".

There was a time when Francesca's face and voice did not immediately induce uncontrolled projectile vomiting. Those times are passed. If he were gang raped and murdered by one hundred syphilitic Somalian pirates no one would care,...including his wife and children.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          If he were gang raped and murdered by one hundred syphilitic Somalian pirates no one would care,...including his wife and children.
          That’s not true at all tino. The 100 syphilitic Somalian pirates would care. After they realized how diseased and disgusted they were after being with Francesca their guilt and self loathing would leave them no choice but the kill themselves in the most heinous way imaginable.... being smoothered during sex with Rosie O’Donnell.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Comment

Hasn’t Francesca himself gone on some incredible rants? Too lazy to look, but quite sure that’s true.
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Hey Francesa

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!

Go fuck yourself

Comment

Working...
                X