Jamaal Jackson is a Big Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaal Jackson is a Big Boy

I'm so glad that runt Fraley is not the starter anymore.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Pat Kirwan was oohing & aahhing about Jackson. I hope he gets past some of the false start & snap issues. If he does - our running game up the middle will actually be a weapon!

Comment

If everyone plays to their capabilities this could be the best offensive line the Eagles have ever had.

Comment

I never doubted the physical skills this kid has but the mental part & working with McNabb should be the entire focus for Jackson.It's all about repititions and once he stops thinking where & how in situations and just play football,Jackson's got a nice future with the Birds.Hit the books Kid!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

As a nice sidenote, at the 7/26 practice, Fraley was standing next to Jackson talking to him a LOT throughout the day. It looked like Fraley was giving him some pointers and tutoring here and there which was nice to see. Even though I'm hoping for Jackson to take it from day #1, you have to tip your hat to a guy like Fraley who fought his way to a starting position from no where, and now obviously has no problem helping the next guy to take his job from him. That's class.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
            As a nice sidenote, at the 7/26 practice, Fraley was standing next to Jackson talking to him a LOT throughout the day. It looked like Fraley was giving him some pointers and tutoring here and there which was nice to see. Even though I'm hoping for Jackson to take it from day #1, you have to tip your hat to a guy like Fraley who fought his way to a starting position from no where, and now obviously has no problem helping the next guy to take his job from him. That's class.
            I was at the 25th camp ans saw the same thing. In fact, I tried to take a pickture of it. If Vin will ever post my camp pictures, you will see Hank talking to Jackson
            Pedro

Comment

What would Fraley have to teach Jackson? Jackson knows all and Fraley is a fraud, right?

Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

They were probably having a debate ove who makes the best fried chicken.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                X