AL east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcavballa
    ok the marlins are decent and the heat are rolling in the wins this year, but they ae not always consistent. the marlins have bad years if one person gets hurt all they are are greedy punks with as much talent as a highschooler
    Why are you getting on scotts side? I was not bragging, I was responding to what he said.

1st off, they don't have "bad years if one person gets hurt", that is the Heat. The Marlins do have talent. I have no clue what the hell you are talking about when you say they don't. They have a very good pitching staff and a tough lineup.
    "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

that "tough" line up doesnt do good without lowell or castillo
      they had to add a lefty to the lineup in a park that isnt kind to lefty power hitters. smoothe move if ya ask me. NOT
      What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dcavballa
        that "tough" line up doesnt do good without lowell or castillo
        they had to add a lefty to the lineup in a park that isnt kind to lefty power hitters. smoothe move if ya ask me. NOT
        dCAVballa, what is your team? Is it the Indians???

Pierre, Castillo, Cabrera, Delgado, Lowell, Conine, LoDuca, Gonzalez.

Not the best lineup, but pretty damn close.

Plus, that is a great defensive team except for Gonzales and Lowell.

The pitching staff is filled with potential. Given, so far that has only been potential......

But why are you guys making fun of me for being a fan of a legitamite World Series contender?
        "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

I get the same shit for being a Cards fan. Even living on the west coast, it's like the baseball world revolves around the Spanks and Red Sux.

Well, not in my world.

The Marlins will be tough this year, that lineup almost rivals that of the Cardinals. Pavano will be missed, but D-Train and Beckett can wreck shit. How's your bullpen?
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Baseball is Red sox vs. yankees,

also the marlins dont have a top 15 lineup

loduca and cabrera are players

Delgado is so weak now, he is a shadow of his mvp self, he will hit 240, with 24 hrs 80 rbis and a shit load of Ks
            Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
              Baseball is Red sox vs. yankees,

also the marlins dont have a top 15 lineup

loduca and cabrera are players

Delgado is so weak now, he is a shadow of his mvp self, he will hit 240, with 24 hrs 80 rbis and a shit load of Ks
              Name 15 teams with better lineups.

You can't, now can you?

Trufesh, Cards are tough.

BTW, the only people I make fun of for their team are Yankees and Mets fan to make up for how they made fun of me when I moved to NY during the 1998 season (54-10.

Comment

Orioles, Red Sox, Yanks, Anahiem, Texas, Cardinals, Atlanta, Mets, Seatle, Cubs, Giants, Reds, Cleveland, twins, dodgers
                Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

There is no way the Dodgers, Twins, Reds, Atlanta, the Mets, or even the Cubs have better lineups than Florida. I hate Florida and all, but they're pretty good.

Comment

Texas, Baltimore, Seattle, and Cleveland don't either.

You gotta get off that crack, Scott.

Comment

The Dodger's lineup is terrible. Come on! Don't just name teams. The Reds have a lot of holes, as do the Mets. The only bad hitter in the lineup for the Marlins is Alex Gonzalez.

Comment

Hell, even the Phils lineup is better than most of the teams you listed.

Comment

Nope, the phils suck. All of those teams have better lineups.

Florida had Loduca and Cabrera, that is all.

CONINE, gonzalez, castillo, go with the rest of the 128 marlin fans in florida and go out to the ball park with that one.

They are the next team to be cut from the league.
                          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

my team is the cards ,brave and sox. they both will win their division and probably meet in teh playoffs with the cards knocking them out in 4 games. the cards lineup is one of the best in baseball. they dont have a lot of speed but they do have tons of power. the sox line up is better than the marlins. with the addition of renteria, johnny damon, ramirez, ortiz, varitek, mueller, nixon, and doug m, that is power and speed with smarts. that is also why we lead the AL in OBP and AVG every year
                            What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Comment

Sayin' it don't make it so, Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
                                Nope, the phils suck. All of those teams have better lineups.

Florida had Loduca and Cabrera, that is all.

CONINE, gonzalez, castillo, go with the rest of the 128 marlin fans in florida and go out to the ball park with that one.

They are the next team to be cut from the league.
                                LoDucca? Please, LoDuca is their second worst hitter. LoDuca is not that good.

Do you mean Lowell?

Also, Pierre and Castillo get on base with singles and doubles all the time. That makes the power and overall ability of Cabrera and Lowell all the more deadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X