No announcement yet.

Anyone want TO back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to the Skins & Giants, the consensus is that Baltimore & the Vikings (Harbaugh & Childress having first hand knowledge of T.O.) are also not interested.

This has Al Davis written all over it. Will T.O. take the $ instead of a chance at the ring? Then again - it looks like those teams close to a ring are already saying "No Thanks!"

Comment

I heard somewhere that some of his team mates went to Jerry about getting rid of him. I think it was the NFL channel.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think one way for TO to get on a team is to say

"I got a big contract with lots of guaranteed money. I just want to play for a contender. I'll take much less than market value but load up on incentives."

It'll never happen.

Comment

After releasing a pilar of the community,if they brought TO back,the would need to install bulletproof glass at the Novacare.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Owens is an embarassment to himself and to any team he joins. I wouldn't want him back under any circumstances.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I want TO back like I want another case of herpies.. oh wait...

Comment

I would rather lose my arms, have a deep,itchy hemoroid with only Edward Scissorhands to scratch it.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  I would rather lose my arms, have a deep,itchy hemoroid with only Edward Scissorhands to scratch it.

Gee, thanks for painting such a lovely picture....
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Just say NO to TO.
                    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

PFT's M. Florio made an interesting observation that T.O.'s effect on the Cowboys will have farther-reaching consequences, as it did in S.F. and Philly. In Dallas as in Philly (to a somewhat lesser extent), he expects a rift between pro-Owens and pro-team players to be exacerbated by Owens' release. Jerruh, by saying out of one side of his mouth that Owens is staying and by giving the order to release him through the other side of his mouth will no doubt alienate the pro-Owens players still under contract. This effect will likely be more pronounced than in Philly, due to Wade Phillips' style of hands-off management.

Comment

No, NO NONONONONONO!!!

Oh, but if McNabb comes out publicly and says all is forgiven, then I'll reconsider. Until then.... Where's my popcorn? TO's rants are going to be classic!

Comment

Well, now that Garcia and Owens are available, how about McNabb-Garcia-Owens all in the same locker room?
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I suspect that, anyone who thinks Owens should return to the Birds under ANY circumstances must have been in another country...maybe on another planet...when the POS did everything he could to destroy this team.

Beyond that, Andy Reid would sooner stop eating altogether than allow him back.

Comment

I sure thought the skins would take a look and try to get him and I was hoping maybe the giants would. I wouldn't mind seeing either of those teams feel the turmoil. Two teams come to mind for me. Oakland of course just because Al needs to up his dog and pony show but the other that won't surprise me is SF. I can see Singletary saying he can control him and I can see Singletary wanting to make some noise in the west div.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                                I sure thought the skins would take a look and try to get him and I was hoping maybe the giants would. I wouldn't mind seeing either of those teams feel the turmoil. Two teams come to mind for me. Oakland of course just because Al needs to up his dog and pony show but the other that won't surprise me is SF. I can see Singletary saying he can control him and I can see Singletary wanting to make some noise in the west div.
                                I think WIP I heard on WIP today that SF has already come out and said they don't want him.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X