EFO CONTEST - Name the next Eagles head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Hey rspurr I changed my pick during the game --- are you saying the last game is still too late?
    I made a deadline of December 29 at 9pm just in case reports leaked early. I guess I can accept your pick of Chip Kelly. Then I have to accept FairOaks pick too.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I don't think anyone picked him but McDaniels has said he won't seek a HC job this off-season and took his name out of the running.

Comment

FINAL PICKS: Entries are closed.

Andy reid - musicman
        chip kelly - jbird, rossovich, ike, Jukin
        greg roman - ypcm, rspurr
        jay gruden - taz, fearthedawk
        jon gruden - stock
        mike mccoy - vetturf
        keith butler - big phiily
        bill o'brien - lt
        tony dungy - stevemc
        norv turner - wcphan
        ken wisenhunt - andrewaters
        dirk koetter - quitophan
        david shaw - thoughtprocess
        brian billick - nodak
        tom clements - fly
        wade phillips - fresh
        rob ryan - vin
        Darrell Bevell - FairOaks
        Last edited by rspurr; 01-07-2013, 07:29 PM.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
          I don't think anyone picked him but McDaniels has said he won't seek a HC job this off-season and took his name out of the running.
          In other news, I've decided not to pursue the job of CEO of Apple. Please take my name out of the running.

I can't wait for Rob Ryan to be our next head coach!

Comment

I have been on wisenhunt from a month ago. Don't think I have shot but that's my guy.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              I have been on wisenhunt from a month ago.

Wow. Talk about an impressive performance! Even Fresh in his best cigar club moment probably never lasted a full month.... did you Fresh?
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

He is a handsome man.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

haahhahahaha!

Comment

I think Vet Turf or LT are gong to win, and I am perfectly fine with that.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I know I'm too late, but I say O'Brien takes the money and runs. I hope it's in Philly.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Koetter signed an extension with the Falcons and will remain in Atlanta. Sorry quitophan.

Comment

• I didn't want him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                            Koetter signed an extension with the Falcons and will remain in Atlanta. Sorry quitophan.
                            Yeah. It's not what I was rooting for but I had read that he was a serious candidate. Good news is that there are at least 5 really good candidates and only six openings (7 but Reid will get one). So I'm excited about the future for this club.
                            Long Live Section 736

Comment

• "The Eagles, in search of a head coach, on Friday received permission to talk to Bruce Arians, the Colts offensive coordinator and former Temple head coach, and Gus Bradley, the defensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks."

I'm unsure of Bradley's ability to build a team.

Comment

• I would love to have Bruce Arians.

Comment

Working...
                                X