Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Philly Sports > Eagles Fans Only 2017

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2019, 09:26 PM   #1
flyered
Senior Member
Pro Bowler
 
flyered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,194
flyered has disabled reputation
Default OT - Out-of-Market Eagles Games

Folks - this is the year I solve the conundrum of watching all Eagles games in NY, without going to a bar, and with your help! There must be a way with all the streaming, right? I still have Verizon, but that only helps with nationally televised games and games vs Vagiants. Willing to pay for a legal broadcast, and welcome all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
__________________
Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?
flyered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:08 AM   #2
j-bird 
2013 Contributor
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Easton,Md
Posts: 2,909
j-bird has disabled reputation
Default

I've had the NFL Ticket on Direct TV for 18 Years & always get a Good Deal. Always ask for the RETENTION DEPARTMENT.
__________________
Just give me ONE before I go!
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer
 
Eagle60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 30,437
Eagle60 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
I've had the NFL Ticket on Direct TV for 18 Years & always get a Good Deal. Always ask for the RETENTION DEPARTMENT.
I've been getting it for free too every year since you turned me onto that deal Jay.
__________________
"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"
Eagle60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer
 
sfphillyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,291
sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyered View Post
Folks - this is the year I solve the conundrum of watching all Eagles games in NY, without going to a bar, and with your help! There must be a way with all the streaming, right? I still have Verizon, but that only helps with nationally televised games and games vs Vagiants. Willing to pay for a legal broadcast, and welcome all suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Do you know a kid in college?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:04 AM   #5
Rossovich 
2013 Contributor
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 3,884
Rossovich has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Rossovich
Default

I have watched the games off of FaceBook Live. It runs about one minute behind live.
Rossovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:23 AM   #6
flyered
Senior Member
Pro Bowler
 
flyered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,194
flyered has disabled reputation
Default

Thanks, guys. I live in an area which has DirectTV, but I am not a subscriber so canít get NFL Ticket on a stand-alone basis.

Know kids in college - whatís the angle there?

How do you watch on FaceBook? Is there a group to join? Does someone re-broadcast?

Really appreciate!
__________________
Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?
flyered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 02:33 PM   #7
Rossovich 
2013 Contributor
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Posts: 3,884
Rossovich has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Rossovich
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyered View Post
Thanks, guys. I live in an area which has DirectTV, but I am not a subscriber so canít get NFL Ticket on a stand-alone basis.

Know kids in college - whatís the angle there?

How do you watch on FaceBook? Is there a group to join? Does someone re-broadcast?

Really appreciate!
I find that in fan groups one or more broadcast their TV over their phone. I had Direct TV. I have no interest in having DTV other than for the ticket.
Rossovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:02 PM   #8
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer
 
sfphillyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,291
sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough
Default

For the past 3 years thereís been a college special where you have you prove youíre in college. But streaming Sunday ticket for $100.

I go through my nephew.
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:12 PM   #9
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer
 
Eagle60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 30,437
Eagle60 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossovich View Post
I find that in fan groups one or more broadcast their TV over their phone. I had Direct TV. I have no interest in having DTV other than for the ticket.
I thought that I read that Verizon won a contract over twitter for the rights to broadcast games?
__________________
"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"
Eagle60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #10
stevemc 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,884
stevemc has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfphillyfan View Post
For the past 3 years thereís been a college special where you have you prove youíre in college. But streaming Sunday ticket for $100.

I go through my nephew.
I have a kid in college. What do you have to provide? I can get it then for my folks who live out of town.
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.