Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Philly Sports > Eagles Fans Only 2017

Old 10-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #31
stocknowledge 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stocknowledge has disabled reputation

Game 6 is fucking great!

stocknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:39 AM   #32
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

Except the Cards will win and piss me off.
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #33
stevemc 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stevemc has disabled reputation

I hate that the Cards are now in position to win. Then again, I hate watching the antics of that crack addict Ron Washington. Then again, I hate that cat lovin' Tony LaRussa even more. I just want to kick him in the nuts.
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #34
FRESH 
The lesser half...
Hall of Famer

FRESH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
hot sports reporters,Jillian Barberie

Perhaps she could have waited to do the photo shoot after she was off the rag.....and the pad.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #35
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

that game 6 wouldve been classic if it wasn't the stupid cards and tony larussa.

also I had a dream we were beating the Cowboys 53-52 with the cowboys driving at the 18 yard line setting up the FG.
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #36
12dickau4pres
Pro Bowler

12dickau4pres has disabled reputation

Case Keenum - 9 TD for Houston last game - I bet Reid takes a flyer on him, he loves Houston quarterbacks
12dickau4pres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #37
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

tinopuno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
Case Keenum - 9 TD for Houston last game - I bet Reid takes a flyer on him, he loves Houston quarterbacks

Did they win?
tinopuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #38
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfphillyfan View Post
that game 6 wouldve been classic if it wasn't the stupid cards and tony larussa.
I really don't like Texas at all because it's essentially Dallas. I don't like smug asshole Ryan who, for all his talent, was a very inconsistent .500 pitcher for is career. The Ranger players, with 1 or 2 exceptions, don't bother me. And I'd kinda like to see something nice happen for Washington before he ODs on crack.

But I really despise LaRussa...even more after his transparent lies about why he stuck with the lefty against Napoli. And several more Cardinal assholes have revealed themselves. First, there's POS Chris Carpenter who has shot to the top of my "Biggest Assholes In Sports" list. Then there's the smirking, whining, spitting Molina. The 3 or 4 jerk offs with identical beards led by Loshe and Theriot. 'Fish Face' Furcal. And finally, Alexahente 'The Entitled One'. He calls the hit and run himself and then hangs Craig out to dry because he doesn't want to look bad swinging at a ball way off the plate. That borders on criminal stupidity/selfishness.

I'm going to be unhappy no matter who wins! Is it wrong to hope for some kind of natural disaster to occur in St Louis tonight? Maybe even a very focused terrorist attack targeting the above named perpetrators...and throw in Bud Selig and McCarver.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #39
Jukin 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Jukin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno View Post
Is it wrong to hope for some kind of natural disaster to occur in St Louis tonight? Maybe even a very focused terrorist attack targeting the above named perpetrators...and throw in Bud Selig and McCarver.

Tino what the hell kind of post is that? I can only imagine that you are so delirious from the game last night that you're not thinking clearly. Honestly I find this statement VERY disturbing. I always thought you were a level headed guy who, despite the occassional outburst, could be counted on to post rational well thought out statements. The quote above shows I was wrong about you. To say I'm disappointed in you is an understatement. Really, I'm shocked and offended at that post. How could you leave Joe Buck off that list? You should be ashamed!!!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey
Jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #40
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukin View Post
Really, I'm shocked and offended at that post. How could you leave Joe Buck off that list? You should be ashamed!!!
Buck is young...there's still plenty of time. When I pray to a higher power to do the right thing, I try not to be too get greedy.

And in that context, 'Please God, make Chris Carpenter do big poo poo in his bed tonight'.