X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some cool news

Awesome news, AW!

The important things in life...thanks for sharing
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Congrats AW. No problem with crying by me. Completely understandable.

Being a parent is awesome if you are willing to accept that life will change. I often wondered what I did with myself before we had kids. Appreciate the little things. They are amazing! Especially once they are sleeping through the night.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Congrats AW,best of luck to you & the MRS.Life is about to change my friend.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          Originally posted by Jukin
          AW congrats!!! I'm 44 (wife is 36) and we just had our first last June. A little advice if I can be so bold. Whatever happens do NOT miss the actual moment of birth. It's without a doubt the most incredible experience of my life. (Yes even better than meeting MDFan in person - if you can believe that!!!) Every day I spend with my son is a good day. You'll be exhausted for many months to come but you'll be happier than you've ever thought possible! You're in for the best time of your life!! Congratulations bud!!
          I always heard meeting MD is just like having a baby, you'll be changing diapers in no time.

I kid, I kid.
          Wait, he's on vacation right? Damn he won't probably won't even get to see my little joke
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Whatever happens do NOT miss the actual moment of birth. It's without a doubt the most incredible experience of my life. (Yes even better than meeting MDFan in person - if you can believe that!!!)
            I can vouch for this, (although I've not met MDfan personally) Even though it is kind of a graphic and trumatic womanly event I would venture to say that Man Rules allow for this occurence at least once without any consequence in fact it behooves your manhood to experience it. I would not watch it on TV out of interest like my wife would but seeing your own born is good.
            I know my son is the most important thing in the world to me, he's almost 26 years old now , but I'll never forget the first time I saw him.
            best to you and yours with God's blessing I pray. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats, AW!

I agree with Jukin. Witnessing the birth of your child is a life-changing experience. Enjoy every moment of your child's being!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

AW congrats!!! I'm 44 (wife is 36) and we just had our first last June. A little advice if I can be so bold. Whatever happens do NOT miss the actual moment of birth. It's without a doubt the most incredible experience of my life. (Yes even better than meeting MDFan in person - if you can believe that!!!) Every day I spend with my son is a good day. You'll be exhausted for many months to come but you'll be happier than you've ever thought possible! You're in for the best time of your life!! Congratulations bud!!
                I thought the whole witnessing the birth thing was a little overrated to be quite honest. Although maybe that's because i was filming it so it kind of felt like i was watching it on a little video screen. I recommend that you get someone else to film it so you can enjoy the experience. My kid is 2.5 now and he's just an awesome kid. He's so awesome that we decided to have another! Due end of Sept. :P

Congrats Andre!

Comment

Thank god the kid got your wife's looks Swing!

Congrats on your news as well!

Comment

WHAT?!?! Scream are they really letting you reproduce AGAIN!?!?! Oh boy are we in trouble now.... well congratulations to you as well!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

WHAT?!?! Scream are they really letting you reproduce AGAIN!?!?! Oh boy are we in trouble now.... well congratulations to you as well!!
                      She's going to get her tubes tied immediately afterwards. She wanted me to get a vasectomy but i told her it wouldn't be right, what if my second wife would want kids? :P

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc

What are you talking about Steve, i'm a handsome man! :P

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis

But he already has 100% more hair than you!

Comment

Uhm, Simmons read your post and emailed us asking us to forward the following message to you Swing.... I think you're in trouble!

Oh you sure are honey! Woo-hoo! I'll SwingOnThis if you'll come Swing-On-ME!!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

But he already has 100% more hair than you!
                              You don't think i can pull off the Agassi look? :P

Comment

AW,,, GREAT NEWS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep us all posted on the progress!

And I can assure you that it will be a highlight of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although failing miserably in comparison to actually meeting me as Juk so accurately stated! ...... and BTW LD,,,,,, FU!!!!!! FWIW, those diapers are only preventative in nature, I have never actually had to use one yet!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X