Barry will still be walked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry will still be walked

Everyone is saying that with the aquisition of outfielder Moises Alou that Barry Bonds will get more pitches to hit. Although that may be true, how many of them will be in the strike zone? Pitchers will still throw around Bonds but they won't make it look intentional. They will throw to him but not TO him. If he does get to hit, I would not expect to much from him anyway. Sue he can still win a home run title, but with the whole steroids scandal going through his mind and everyone being on his case about using them, he will not be as focused as usual. Alou could be waked as well. Maybe not as much as his power hitting counter part, but he should not be far behind. Alou and Bonds are the only ones in the lineup that can hit the ball out of the infield consistently. With no one to bat behind Alou, the Ginats could still have the best on base percentage in baseball but they certainly will not have the best record to show. If they could pick up someone to hit behind Alou, they could be a contender in the West. With the new auquisitions that the Dodgers and Diamondbacks have made, the Giants could be all alone in 3rd place yet once again.[/b]
    What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.
Working...
X