Just an update-----

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an update-----

Of how pitiful this year is..................

Ryan Howard's .373 slugging percentage is just two points better than Ben Revere's .371.

Yeah, that's just sad. I love Ryan Howard and everything he's done for this franchise. But it's just sad to see him completely fall off a cliff like this.

I think it's very possible they outright release Howard this winter. No team will trade for any piece of that contract, unless the Phillies pick up virtually all of it.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Room on the Royals wagon boys... Send me some good karma at least!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I respect what they are doing, lot's of good young talent.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sorry AW, living near Baltimore for 40+ years has me rooting for a very young Baltimore club to win it all this year. (If it can't be my Phillies)

Comment

Not me, I'm fully on board the Taney Dragon wagon.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Room on the Royals wagon boys... Send me some good karma at least!!

I'll jump on the bandwagon.

The phils need to cut their losses with Howard like they did was Jenkins(?).

Comment

I love Ryan Howard. Mocking him for his contributions now that he is not healthy is fickle. He's given us more memories, great rides AND wins, than most to ever wear the uniform. But it's to be expected with so many negadelphic fans.
                Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Ryan Howard --- WAS good.

Ryan Howard is not good now and does not help but only hinders this team!

I want my teams to be competitive-- my team can't be competitive with a Ryan Howard on it.

Mike Schmidt was great but I wouldn't want him playing 3rd for me now!

Comment

I loved Howard and wanted him on the Phils sooner than he got here, but it is painful to watch him attempt to run and hit. He managed 95ish RBI again, but it sure seemed like a lot of those were not in stress situations and after the season was over. I hope he gets healthy and can once again help the Phils, but if this years Howard is what he will remain, I don't want him in the lineup or the roster.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                    X